80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Plastic Family and Baby Plas series Wanted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Plastic Family and Baby Plas series Wanted! Reply with quote

looking for these segments from the Plastic Man Comedy Hour that have not been released officially yet. Have 100s of rare toons to trade or Ill buy! Thanks!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't release this on the "Plastic Man" complete collection DVD?......That's a bummer. Kinda misleading to call it the "complete collection" then.
http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Man-The-Complete-Collection/dp/B0029WGIDK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1381845376&sr=8-3&keywords=%22Plastic+Man%22

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
They didn't release this on the "Plastic Man" complete collection DVD?......That's a bummer. Kinda misleading to call it the "complete collection" then.
http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Man-The-Complete-Collection/dp/B0029WGIDK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1381845376&sr=8-3&keywords=%22Plastic+Man%22

Yeah that set includes only the first 35 "Plastic Man" self titled episodes. The remaining 95 episodes of Plastic Family, Baby Plas, Mighty Man and Yukk, Fang Face, and Rickety Rocket have not and probably never will be released officially.

I already have Rickety Rocket, Fang Face, and Mighty Man & Yukk. Only need the Plastic Family and Baby Plas episodes if anyone can please help!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, of Rickety Rocket, Mighty Man and Yukk and Fangface- none of these would be DC Comics properties then, correct? (My understanding is that they are just cartoons that were aired under the umbrella of the "Plastic Man" show.)
I don't know why the "Plastic Family" and "Baby Plas" episodes wouldn't have been included though- those are DC Comics properties and I would want to have at least those on the DVD set in order to consider it complete, as far as Plastic Man and DC Comics are concerned.
That's what makes these joint television hour programming deals hard to replicate on DVD, as the rights to the various properties don't always work out and you can't always put it all back on the DVD the way it originally aired. Well, I don't have any episodes I can help you with, but maybe someone here will.
(I suppose you're already aware that some of these have been uploaded to Youtube? [if you just want to watch them] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI4j44GPLFw)
Of course, it'd be nice if whichever company owns these cartoons (I'm thinking Warner Bros.) would just release them all to DVD......

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: