80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Badly animated show about a dimension jumping ship.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeda
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Badly animated show about a dimension jumping ship. Reply with quote

I have been trying to recall the name of a cartoon I grew up with on VHS, but I can only remember a few details about it so I was wondering if anyone could help me?

The video only had a few episodes on it, but there may have been more, it was in English but I cannot guarantee that it wasn't made in another language. The animation was absolutely terrible, it just looked like cut-outs hopping about on the page.

The show itself (what I can remember about it) was about a (married?) couple who lived on an ark with many animals or animated objects, and they jumped from world to world for some reason and the worlds were always crazy.

The only episode I can remember with any real clarity was one where they landed on a world inhabited by umbrellas that were crying because there had been no rain, and I recall this being the most sane episode.

I'm almost sure it was from the 80's, it was my sisters' before me, and early 80's would be a right time for her to have been bought it (but I guess it could have been earlier, too).

I know it isn't much to go on, but if anyone saw this and could point me in the right direction I would love to watch an episode again.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe,..

Noah and Nelly in
Skylark
(74)

-view intro-

-view episode-
---

Saeda
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, wow. I didn't think anyone would get it with my vague at best description! Do you just know every 80's cartoon off by hear or something? Thank you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: