80sCartoons.net Forum Index

my collection vault is open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cartoonmaster
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: my collection vault is open Reply with quote

HI

Decided to to open my collection vault tell sale some shows to pay off bills and upgrade it at the same time below is my buy/trade list

Muppet babies Completed Series all 107 episodes + extras 18 disc set
I will trade this for Alvin and the Chipmunks completed series all 102 episodes.

If you want to buy Muppet Babies I will sell only 5 sets with no art work and in paper sleeves for $35.00

Ewoks original abc airings complete series all 26 episodes + the 2 ewok movies 7 disc set

I will trade this for glow friends complete 26 episode series The Glo Friends Save Christmas movies

If you want to buy the ewok set will sell only 3 copies of this set for $25.00 come in paper sleeves with no art work

Karate Kid (Tas) complete 13 episodes series 2 disc set I will trade for turbo teen complete 13 episodes series come in paper sleeves with no art work

Pole Position all 13 episodes complete seris I will trade this for Rainbow Brite 13 episodes

these sets below are $15.00 they come in paper sleeves with no art work

1989 NBC Saturday Morning Preview Special - NBC_s Who shrunk,
1985 CBS Saturday Morning Preview Special - All-Star Saturday,
1987 NBC Saturday morning preview special 1 disc set

1985 NBC Back to Next Saturday Preview Special,1983 The ABC Saturday Preview Special,
1982 ABC Saturday Morning Pac Preview Party 1 disc set

ABC Weekend Specials Puss In Boots,ABC Weekend Specials The Monster Bed,O.G. Readmore Meets Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,
O.G. Readmore Meets Little Red Riding Hood 1 disc set

Bunnicula The Vampire Rabbit cartoon movie,Scruffy cartoon movie,The Velveteen Rabbit cartoon movie 1 disc set

Arnold of the Ducks (1984)

CBS Story Break-Dragons Blood,CBS Story Break-Chocalate Fever,CBS Story Break-yen-shen A Cinderella Story from China 1 disc set

CBS Story Break-The Secret World Of Og,CBS Story Break-How To Eat Fried Worms ,CBS Story Break-The Monster's Ring 1 disc set

CBS Story Break-Witch Cat,CBS Story Break-Zucchini,
CBS Story Break-The Red Room Riddle 1 disc set

CBS Story Break-Jeffrey's Ghost,CBS Story Break-The GammageCup,CBS Story Break-Robbut the Tale of Tails 1 disc set

CBS Story Break-Harry, The Fat Bear Spy,CBS Story Break-Amy & The Angel,CBS Story Break-Ratha's Creature 1 disc set

If you have cartoons that your looking for please pm me

SharpFork
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, only 5 episodes of turbo teen are in circulation and the remaining 8 are considered currently lost.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: