80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Forgotten cartoon girl flowers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cartoon fan
Radical

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Forgotten cartoon girl flowers Reply with quote

All I really remember is one short scene about a girl who can change clothes by touching a flower and maybe a jewel on her clothes. Another part where she entered a beauty pageant but really wanted her friend to win. Her friend won the judges over with her cookies or brownies or something like that. I think they were teenagers or young adults. I don't remember if her friend was in any other episodes or not. I'm pretty sure it was a series but I could be wrong. Any guesses would be appreciated since I have been looking for way too long! Very Happy

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe,...
Hana no Ko Lunlun (79)
a.k.a. LunLun the Flower Child
a.k.a. LunLun the Flower Angel
a.k.a. Angel, la Nina de las Flores
a.k.a. Angel

Lunlun is a French teen girl, who discovers she is really a descendant of flower fairies. She and her friends Cato/Katy , a cat and Nubo/Wendell, a dog search for a special flower called, the Seven-Colored Flower. The special seven-colored flower is proof of the Royal Family and needed for the prince of her people to become the next king(In another summary it is said that it is needed to cure the ill king).

The three travel around Europe searching for the flower. Each episode, she meets some natives and helps them out somehow with her "Key of the Flower" given to her by Cato and Nubo. With it, she is able to instantly change her clothes to whatever outfit she wants.

View clips & intros-
at Youtube.com

--

Last edited by Straydog on Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
cartoon fan
Radical

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!! That's it!! Amazing!! How do you remember and find all these cartoons?!?!?!?!? Thanks so much!!!!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: