80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Box set action figures with vehicles from the early '80s

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bultitude
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Box set action figures with vehicles from the early '80s Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone help? I remember these excellent action figures with a globe sticker on the chest that each came with their own vehicle and equipment in a separate box. For example the yellow figure came with a jet pack and helmet and a single-man helicopter, the black one with a motor raft and scuba outfit, the white one with a cross country six wheeled buggy and mountain backpack and so on. There was also a special extra-large wheeled yellow vehicle with a control centre in the middle, a two-figure cab at the front a figure-holding crane on top and space in the back to carry one of the smaller vehicles with a folding ramp at the rear. I think there were six or seven sets in all. for the life of me I cannot remember the make or name or manufacturer, but does anyone else remember them? Would be grateful to know!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: