80sCartoons.net Forum Index

desperate to find 2 of the best cartoons ever :-(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richie
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: desperate to find 2 of the best cartoons ever :-( Reply with quote

Hello, i am very desperate and searching for 2 cartoons in the 80s on Super Channel...

i remember only 2 scenes: in the first movie or series there was an alien invasion. And there was an outpost city with a lot of cannons coming out of the ground and everywhere to defend the city...and there are also a few defenders on hover surfboards or something like this. But the aliens overrun everything und finally the whole citiziens coming together in a huge metallic tent(?) i dont know anymore...anyway...the big boss of the aliens coming down, speak some words and when he finished and turn around, he throw a grenate and blown the whole citiziens in the tent(?) away...

in the second movie there was a scene about a battlefield with 2 leaders, a beautiful woman and a man. Who falls in love with her, but they are enemies, so the make a secret meeting on a small river...they talked a little bit and after a while he embrace her and you can hear a shot and then he falls down and died...the woman cried and takes her gun to her head and shot herself...but you only see the blood running in to the river...

please help me...i am searching this 2 movies or series since many years...you are my last hope, cartoon guru & friends...

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"they talked a little bit and after a while he embrace her and you can hear a shot and then he falls down and died...the woman cried and takes her gun to her head and shot herself...but you only see the blood running in to the river..."

Possibly a scene from,...

Windaria (86)
a.k.a. Windaria Senki Densetsu
a.k.a. Once Upon a Time

view scene

---------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: