80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Alien uses orb to control emotions ... I think ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chopper_Ops
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Alien uses orb to control emotions ... I think ... Reply with quote

Reading some of these other posts has sure brought back the memories! This is a pretty awesome forum. Very Happy

Anyway, I can't seem to recall the name of a certain cartoon. Since I only saw it once, I hope I'm not mixing up the details of a few different cartoons. I don't believe this cartoon was a series or Saturday morning cartoon. Perhaps it was an after school special or something. Here are the details of what I remember (I think) ...

1. Alien lands (or crashes) spaceship
2. Alien has orb that can change the emotions of others
3. I "think" all characters are animals (don't believe this was a Wuzzles episode)
4. They play some type of game (baseball?). Alien uses the orb to change the emotions of other players so they start arguing with one another. Alien uses the advantage to help win.
5. Alien uses the orb in other scenes to basically help him get what he wants
6. At end, Alien realizes what he did was wrong and everyone becomes friends
7. Alien gets in spaceship and flies away

Edit: Just thought of one other piece of information that may be helpful. I remember seeing it on TV around the same time of the Challenger disaster (1986) ...

Does any of this ring a bell? It was a very kid oriented cartoon. No violence, dark content, etc.

Thanks for any help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: