80sCartoons.net Forum Index

cartoon about a human experiment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker84
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: cartoon about a human experiment Reply with quote

i need help finding a cartoon about a human science experiment set in a city. He has no idea of the extent of his powers and i remember him wearing a yellow or orange suit. He is kind of an imbecile and he has a young woman who hangs out with him. I know its not much to go on , i think the show starts with a b and im sure its only a one word name, the characters name. I remember it being on tbs or usa for only a short time. He could fly, had super strength he could use radiation i think

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this an 80's cartoon?

Sounds more like this mid 90's cartoon
that aired on CBS.......

Project G.e.e.K.e.R. (96)

A master thief named Lady MacBeth steals to survive in a dark dystopian future. On one of the biggest heists of her criminal career she unintentionally steals an android from the labs owned by Mister Moloch ,the near all-powerful shady character behind all things corrupt about civilization. Project GKR was to be his final key to complete world domination . His plans had to be put on hold until he retrieved his android. G.E.E.K.E.R. hadn't received the last of his programming that would allow him to control his near limitless powers or the obedience programing that would make him Moloch's slave. The android lacked self control and his behavior could be random at times. Lady MacBeth(Becky), her friend Noah, an intelligent T-Rex, and G.E.E.K.E.R. must keep one step ahead of Moloch and his goons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: