80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Pink Loch Ness Monster?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkLemonadeGoddess
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:24 pm    Post subject: Pink Loch Ness Monster? Reply with quote

I barely remember this, I think it was a full length feature film.

There was a little boy(?) whose mother just died, there was a scene with him at his mother's funeral pouring a handful of dirt on her coffin. Then his family moved away and he befriended a pink Loch Ness monster. I remember one of the reasons I loved this movie was she had huge beautiful eyes. I'm pretty sure there was also a guy trying to capture Nessie. It may have been anime.

Sorry for the vagueness. I'm really curious to see this as an adult and compare it to my old perceptions of it, so it would be really awesome to find. Thank you.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly,..

Serendipity
the Pink Dragon

Here's a rough summary. A boy narrowly escapes a sinking ship by landing on an on an iceberg, which later floats into tropical waters. The berg runs aground on an island and as the last of it melts, a large pink egg is released from the ice. From this egg Serendipity hatches. Serendipity and the boy become friends, and the dragon/sea monster eventually becomes the island's guardian.

view opening
(YouTube.com)

PinkLemonadeGoddess
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!! Thank you!!! I have no idea where I got that other stuff from... I must be blending stuff in from another movie I saw when I was five... Thank You so much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: