80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Wanted: Maple town eps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hippyman
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Wanted: Maple town eps Reply with quote

For years, I've been looking for the complete collection of the maple town cartoon series, the one with ms. Maple's intro. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. They dont make em like this anymore.

NIGHTWALKER193
Gnarly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: maple town Reply with quote

This set isn't complete, but it comes close, and it has the Ms. Maple intros. I bought a set form The Stuff I Like site, I think she's also on ioffer.com. This one has four discs and 28 episodes of 52.

I was also wondering, since you're a Maple Town fan too, do you happen to have any episodes? I found all the ones I was looking for except "The Railroad Bridge". This one had Rachel and Patty working as nurses and helping in the construction of a new bridge. Rachel collapses in the heat while carrying a bucket of coal. The only copy I could find was a Dutch dub on YouTube. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: