80sCartoons.net Forum Index

cartoon with pipsqueak wizard. What is it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raccooner
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: cartoon with pipsqueak wizard. What is it? Reply with quote

It was an animated story about this girl who gets blown away in a storm and lands in this other realm that she's actually the ruler or protector of or something. She has a little flying gnome-wizard guy who helps her. She's kind of a brat, so she gets this curse put on her that whenever she's rude her voice turns into animal sounds until she apologizes. I distinctly remember a bit where she calls the wizard guy a pipsqueak and her voice becomes a rooster crow until she says "I'm sorry I called you a pipsqueak," and he replies "I may be a pip, but I never squeak,".

Anyway, there's something wrong in the realm and the sky is all dark and she has to fix it somehow. I can't remember, maybe she kills a dragon or something. Right at the end she and her friends (I can't remember when her friends enter the story) magically get new names and outfits. The names are all flower based and the outfits are big poofy dresses. The wizard guy says some magical phrase to each of them that includes their name and they reply with another phrase that rhymes. The only bit I remember is "blah blah blah Rose!" "What wonderful clothes!". This is obviously the start of their new, full time personas for the rest of this franchise, whatever it may be.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like,...

Peppermint Rose (92)

-----

raccooner
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: