Joined: 19 Mar 2010
|Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:03 pm Post subject: Boy called Tommy, supercomputer, and dead/lost father- name?
I've had this memory in the depths of my mind for years now, but for the life of me, I cannot find this cartoon. I've plumbed the depths of the internet to no avail.
Here is what I remember:
- I think it was a Japanese cartoon. Not 100% sure but it didn't have the same storyline as American cartoons from the 80s.
- The main character was a boy, I think his name was Tommy
- The boy would hear messages from his lost or dead father telepathically - or from memories
- The boy was in danger from some secret organization
- The boy's guardian was some sort of supercomputer. The word 'com' keeps popping into my head. Something like 'Arcom' or something like that. I could be confusing it with supercomputers from other cartoons...but I have a gut feeling that I'm somewhere in the ballpark.
Sorry guys but that's all I can remember for now...
Please help me find this cartoon! It's been bugging me for YEARS
Edit: After 3 hours of googling I've finally found it: Macron 1
Now to download it!
(And the boy's name was Nathan, not Tommy, and the computer was called Hugo)