80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Foofali and Aloisius

View previous topic :: View next topic  
szechenyi
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Foofali and Aloisius Reply with quote

I have literally *scoured* Google for any info about this show. I am honestly not so sure why I care so much. I watched it when I was really little -- can't remember exactly when, but I'll wing it and guess 1984 or so.

It was a children's show (and I apologize for my poor etiquette, but it wasn't entirely a cartoon -- it just had animated segments) focusing on a woman named...Foofalee? Fufali? Foofali? ...and her cat Aloisius. At the beginning of every show she'd come in singing to Aloisius -- who was a big fluffy puppet, not an actual cat.

She was dressed in a very flamboyant, gypsy-like way. It might have been an indie Canadian show, which is perhaps why I can't find any info on it. I just remember *loving* it. My son's at an age now where I think he'd love it too and I'd be so happy if I could find it somewhere!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: