80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Can anyone help me find this cartoon?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spartyjeff00
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Can anyone help me find this cartoon? Reply with quote

I have been trying to find a cartoon from the 1980's. The premise was around a few humans driving machines with weapons on top of them fighting similar "alien" machines with similar weapons. Some of the weapons included a drill, claw, and I believe guns and rockets. Would you have any suggestions as to the name of the cartoon or where I can look?

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (85)

Jayce was the son of the scientist who unintentionally created SawBoss. They were on a mission
to stop the evil humanoid plant, SawBoss from taking over the universe. His weeds and his armored
plant battle vehicles,(The Monster Minds) were spreading from planet to planet. Jayce the young hero
had half of the key to stopping the boss root SawBoss.

There was a group of heroes The Lighting League( a wizard, a roguish pilot smuggler
in the mold of Han Solo(not Jayce's father), a young girl who had the ability to talk to
plants and her flying pet angelfish. She was another creation of Jayce's father (she
began her life as a plant), so in a way she was Jayce's little sisterA droid that looked
like a little knight and the young hero Jayce.

View Intro
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

--------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: