80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Need some help to remeber some cartoons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pegalot
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Need some help to remeber some cartoons Reply with quote

hello,

there 3 cartoons iam been trying to find with out eny luck becouse i cant remeber the names. iam not 100% sure they are from the 80s but i guess so

the first one is about.
some humans that have a robot thats defens the eath, the robot is white and red and it can change equipment(arms) it fight agains other robots, if i remeber right the the humas base and the robot are inside a waterfall.
iam pretty sure that the name begins on a B and that its a z or two in it but iam not 100% sure

the second are about(i dont really have much info about this one)
some kinda of a atomic submarin, a boy discover that hes father or gradfather have build a submarin, in a undergound lab or something, submarin is used as a attack weapon or a defens weapon orsomething, becouse they travel around and and bast tons of missiles on other submarins, ships and airplanes

the last one is about(i dont really have much info about this one)
some kinda of mice, guinea pig or rats iam not sure what kinda animals they are, but what i can rember is that in one of the episode, there is a jet pilot that have to bail from his plane, this pilot land in the forest, and a red light on the pilots chair that blinks and make a pip sound and this aminals find him and helping him by transporting him by putting logs under him to roll him away to a logcabin,

maybe its not enough info but i hope so, and yeh please dont mind my english lol

greetings Marius

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some humans that have a robot thats defens the eath, the robot is white and red and it can change equipment(arms) it fight agains other robots, if i remeber right the the humas base and the robot are inside a waterfall.

Maybe,...
Balatack
a.k.a.Chojin Sentai Balatack

--------------------

pegalot
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Straydog, Balatack was the name of the cartoon i was looking for Very Happy

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the second are about(i dont really have much info about this one)
some kinda of a atomic submarin, a boy discover that hes father or gradfather have build a submarin, in a undergound lab or something, submarin is used as a attack weapon or a defens weapon orsomething, becouse they travel around and and bast tons of missiles on other submarins, ships and airplanes"

Maybe,...

Super Atragon

-More Info-
--------------------

pegalot
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice there you got it again Super Atragon, thanks

pegalot
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eny one that can help me out with the last one, i know that i dont have that much info about it

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some kinda of mice, guinea pig or rats iam not sure what kinda animals they are, but what i can rember is that in one of the episode, there is a jet pilot that have to bail from his plane, this pilot land in the forest, and a red light on the pilots chair that blinks and make a pip sound and this aminals find him and helping him by transporting him by putting logs under him to roll him away to a logcabin,

Could you describe the rodents/animals?
Was this also anime?
Wild guess

Gamba's Adventures
a.k.a.Gamba No Bouken
a.k.a.Las Aventuras De Gamba

-View-
-Opening-

--------------

pegalot
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sorry it was not Gamba's Adventures, well i have only watched one episode of it when i was a kinda so i dont remeber so much ditals but if i dont mix it with a other cartoon i do remeber that the characters kinda look like Gadget Hackwrench from Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: