80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Searched youtube, google, cant find. Sludge monster, singing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
forumaccountnumber1
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Searched youtube, google, cant find. Sludge monster, singing Reply with quote

I am 20 years old, I saw this movie last when I was what 9-12? I believe I saw it in school.

I remember....
its a movie, of like that guy tryin to save the world from all the lumberjacks and oilriggers who are ruining the world with their blind greed and stuff and its like... idk i cant remember all of it, i just remember its old. 80s or 90s. i remember fairies in a big tree and stuff too... swarming around inside of the tree and trying to stay alive. trying not to be consumed by a big black oil monster. and then this big evil like boss made of sludge and oil is like singing a song about how hes gonna ruin the world and stuff. how hes going to consume everything. its the most awesome devilish song. but its not like scary, its like a disney movie.

god i wish i could remember more. i just want to hear that song again!!! that "im going to consume, darken, glob this world" and hes just a black oil/sludge monster on an oilrig. thats really about it. and he gets defeated by something. i think the fairies defeat him in the tree. ughhhh x_x it feels like im going senile. but i know it! i've thought about this for WEEKS and i just stumbled upon this forum and i was like SCREW IT ill ask. you guys have answered so many questions on this forum i was like oh, they'll help me!! you guys know the most abstract movies/cartoons you gotttttta help meeeeeeeee im losing my minddddd !!!

forumaccountnumber1
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY FUTURE WIFE JUST ANSWERED IT FOR ME

FERN GULLY

THANKS DARLING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: