80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pegasus2313
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Ok, so this may be a little odd, however I remember this movie from my childhood that has been driving me crazy lately. It was a cartoon and the only real scene I can remember is the opening one where a girl is walking to the school bus with her backpack and a doll falls out into a river and swept downstream. I'm pretty sure the rest involves fairies or some other woodland creatures preparing for winter by gathering berries and the such. If anyone has any idea what this movie is please inform me. Obviously the search has lead me down some pretty strange pathways.

pegasus2313
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: never mind Reply with quote

Ok, so I didn't realize how helpful this site could be, I was looking at old posts prior to mine an the answer to my question was there, the blinkins, thanks misha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's TV and Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: