80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Cartoon name need. Boy turns into dog.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksurob2
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:32 am    Post subject: Cartoon name need. Boy turns into dog. Reply with quote

I'm thinking this may have been an anime. Could be a little known hannah barbara but I don't think so. The cartoon has a boy cursed to be a dog. During the full moon he turns back into a human (I think). He has a crush on a girl but obviously he can't tell her cause he's a dog. Boy might be a prince. I think the curse might be broken if the girl falls in love with him? At the same time I think there may be some bad guys after the girl.

ksurob2
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: nevermind Reply with quote

I was able to find it on my on. Kinda wish I hadn't now that I found it. Its called Lady Lovely Locks. The dog is a prince cursed to be a dog who goes by the name of...Prince. and Prince had a crush on Lady Lovely Locks who in turn had a dog "Silky Pup" that had a crush on Prince, yuck. Can't believe I ever liked a cartoon like this I must've been REALLY young. I think I just really felt sorry for the guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: