80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Help please: green monster who eats dust

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiniwini
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Help please: green monster who eats dust Reply with quote

I have such clear remembers I don't think it was a dream xD, but nobody knows what I'm talking about... I hope you might help me. It's about a tv show (I mean, it's not a movie... I think).

This cartoon(*) was about a green moster (ugly, dirty, very rude, an anti-hero I would call it), who used to live under the bed of a kid, and eats dust (the shitter, the better Razz). (Btw all the story takes place in the different parts of a house).

He has a blue friend, who is a sponge and lives on the bathroom, and is always... you know, hydratating himself Laughing . This blue character is a little sad and shy, and talks slow and low, like if he wasn't self-confident at all. I think he was also very coward.

The third character is a doll (her owner is the kid's sister). She's always broken, like unstitched. She is always reaally sad (kind of emo), because the girl treats her really bad (I think the girl also had many other newer dolls, and thats why she treats her so badly...).

I'm not sure, but I think there was also a bad character, which the good ones were always fighting. They were always setting tramps to each other, I think.

* I'm not really sure if it was really a "cartoon style" cartoon, or if it was made by stop-motion (this is really possible), or 3D (I think it was too soon for 3D, but who knows...).

So, I hope someone can help me Sad Sad I'm really desperate... Thanks in advice to everybody, you have a reaaally good and usefull forum. And sorry for my english!!

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try,...

Bump in the Night

---------

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh oh oh! My favorite ep because it scared me as a child was where Molly (the doll) rips her arm or looses it or something. So, Mr. Bumpy (the green guy) being the nice friend he is replaces her arm with a hair dryer he "borrowed" from the barbies. Next thing you know she replaces her other arm with a metalic arm and her body with a tin can and finally her head with a staple remover! Epic man, epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76BRgV7L94

Oh! There was also the ep where someone says "a penny for your thoughts" to Mr. Bumpy and all of a sudden a penny falls down and hits him on the head. Sure enough, every time he would think from then on a penny would bonk him on the head. At first, Mr. Bumpy is all "I'm rich!" until he can't get to sleep. At then end, when they finally make it stop one of them said "well its a good thing i didn't say a gold brick for your thoughts" and an impending gold brick comes down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1NoEu0M4Ng

Oh! and then the ep with Squishy (blue guy) moves in with Mr. Bumpy and CLEANS! a-ha-ha-ha!

There is also a Christmas Special which i've seen for sale for like $3 at Toys 'R Us.

And he eats socks more then dust Smile

chiniwini
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And he eats socks more then dust Smile

Yeah that's true, you made me remember it...

Thank you (both of you) so much!! You helped me to get back a lost piece of my childhood. I will always be thankfull to you (and when I'm with my grandgrandson telling him "heey look at this, this is what I used to watch on that ol' gadget called TV when I was a kid like you", I will remember you Very Happy)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: