80sCartoons.net Forum Index

New He-man?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattel's kind of gotten on collector's bad sides this past week.

First they had their after SDCC sale, but they did not offer a Early Access on it. Annoying enough but since the subscription sales pages specifically said all subscribers would have early access to SDCC items many are calling this a breach of contract. Twistoid and Rotar sold out very quickly causing many to miss out since the sale was on a Monday when most people were at work. (including me, I had to order mine from a reseller on He-Man.org)

This was followed by Mattel finally announcing how we will be getting the 200X King Hiss torso we've been waiting for. It will be sold as a full figure out of sub in November. The figure will include a new set of legs (repainted Snake Men legs) and an alternate "mid transformation" head as well as repainted Snake Men weapons.

Problem is we were specifically told previously that it would be part of the sub. That if we subscribed we would be getting it at no extra charge. Mattel's response was to blame Toyguru for promising things before it was cost out and in the end it couldn't be done. Toyguru however has countered that he did indeed figure in the cost for the sub and Mattel clearly just forgot about it and used the tooling budget elsewhere before being reminded.

Apparently the original plan was to pack it in with Buzz Saw Hordak. From what I've gathered Mattel design decided after Toyguru left to spruce up BS Hordak by giving him the hollow torso which ended up costing more. Believe it or not, I'm actually siding with Toyguru here. If you watch a video of the Q&A during the SDCC panel when asked about the torso you can see the team members exchange a look that clearly says "Oh crap!" before they hesitantly say they aren't ready to reveal what the plan was. Given that followed by the kitbash repainted parts figure they threw out it's obvious they did indeed forget about the torso and quickly scrambled to get something out. Fulfilling the promise of releasing the torso, but breaking the promise of subscribers guaranteed to get it while simply saying "sometimes plans change, sorry"

Fans are rightfully upset. Some even threatening legal action. -that won't come to anything though as it was a verbal promise and not specified in writing. Nevertheless this ordeal has really hurt Mattel's reputation and trust with the fans with several stating they plan to cancel their subs and/or not subscribe for next year. Mattel's got some serious damage control to do here.

On a more positive note though it has been announced that there will be a way for non-attendees to order the Power-Con exclusives. It's a bit tricky though. They will be on sale August 15 on the Power Con webstite not Mattycollector. You must also purchase a "non attendee merchandise pass" for $25 in order to order the figures. Now it's all done in one transaction so you don't have to worry about buying the pass and not getting the figures. Also they will be using a cart reserve feature where once you put the items in your virtual shopping cart it holds them for ten minutes giving you time to finish the transaction without them selling out while you're paying. (why the hell Digital River doesn't do this I'll never know) Keep in mind though this is a pre-order and they won't ship until next year.

Also due to lower than usual production numbers the prices are higher with Green Granamyr at $100 and Red Beast Man and Camo Khan at $45 each. So yeah you can get them but they're really expensive.

"I HAVE THE POWER!!.... the power is mine, not yours. Thanks for asking."
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Mattel has said the Collector's Choice sub is definitely a go having passed with flying colors. It was apparently 75% over the goal numbers. so this speaks well for the future of the line.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up the "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" sub aka the Filmation Variant sub or as it's now being called on the website: Classics 2.0

whatever you call it, it goes on sale starting tomorrow October 5th and will be available for purchase through November 2nd. And guess what; these have dropped in price even more than the Collector's Choice sub figures.

The figures in this lineup will be only $20 each for subscribers ($25 day of sale)

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you know how that King Hiss torso figure was supposed to come out as an extra figure this month? It's been delayed until January.

To be fair though this is a case of Mattel stepping up and doing what was right for the fans. Seems they got the final samples back from the factory and it was deemed unacceptable. The figure was.

1. packed in such a way that his face was mostly hidden behind the MOTUC logo
2. Packed with the center head turned to the side causing his tongue to rub the side of the plastic bubble which would lead to paint scratching
3. to make matters worse the center head which is supposed to be articulated was glued in place -and not even straight forward!
4. the made in China logo stamp was paced dead center on his chest!

Mattel sent it back to the factory and told them FIX THIS NOW! It will be fixed but that means it will need to be delayed.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lord Skeletor, what's the deal with the new ankles on the 2.0 He-Man and others?!?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/user/quack34
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm honestly not sure. Apparently they've been given a new kind of ankle that has rocker joints similar to some of the females like the first Teela. This is something that could benefit the figures as it increases articulation and posibility of figures letting them stand with their feet flat. Tung Lashor for example could have used this.

However recently released promo pics of the He-Man 2.0 figure seem to have the ankles not looking too good like the gap is too big. It should be noted though Mattel said in a Q&A that they had been having some difficulty with the new ankles and had redone them since the earlier prototypes (or words to that affect)

Now there are also pics floating around of a headless figure that was sold on e-bay from China this happens a lot actually with samples swiped from China factories and sold incomplete -and yes it's illegal as those figures are stolen- sometimes they are unpainted but this one was a fully painted figure and seems to be a final product just missing its head (the whole selling the figures [both old and new]without heads is a more recent trend that I don't understand) This figure's ankles had rocker joints but were not as elongated and looked fine. So we'll have to wait and see what the final in hand product looks like.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so a little bit of new stuff out of Toy Fair, mostly just seeing further productions of what we knew was coming but there is some new stuff.

In order of release:

FEB: Filmation He-Man
Turns out he does not come with the Sword of Protection as well. He includes a small brick display that can hold both swords so they had both on display at SDCC to show it off but he only has his own Power Sword.

MAR: Vultak
His forearms have been changed to be more cartoon accurate as per fan request.

APR: Filmation Trap Jaw

MAY: Darius, Night Stalker
Nothing new to say about Darius.

Night Stalker will have lots of articulation and will also feature a new removable battle helmet. The vintage one did not have a helmet though Stridor did.

JUN: Filmation Skeletor

JUL: Crita
for some reason they did not have Crita on display at Toy Fair. no word on why.

AUG: Filmation Beast Man

SEP: General Sundar
he will be coming with three alternate Horde Trooper heads. The "proto" trooper as seen in the flashback sequence of "Secret of the Sword", an aquatic trooper, and a Preternian trooper as seen in the (crappy) new52 comic book.

Also Mattel will be re-releasing the Horde Trooper on a single card release. They didn't say when but presumably it'll be out around the same time.

OCT: Filmation Evil-Lyn
Looks great and has a unique outfit not simply a repaint of Teela's. She comes with her wand, an alternate unhlemeted head, and a large coradite crystal as seen on the cartoon

NOV: Horde Wraith, Tuskador
The Wraith looks fantastic. It comes with a horde staff and a floating stand to create the hovering effect. he may also include a shield -not certain

DEC: Filmation Clawful
comes with a new sculpt of Clawful's mace (though he never used in on the cartoon) plus the Horn of Evil from the episode "Dree Elle's Return"

[now where the **** is my Dree Elle figure?!?]

Tuskador is BIG. We're talking Ram Man bulky and his tusks stick out rather far. It was stated though the final product's tusks may be a bit shorter.

In addition:

The Serpentine King Hiss should be showing up very soon. Apparently he will somehow be offered to 2015 subscribers first then put up for everyone

Anti He-Man was shown again and CB of the Horsemen said the plan is to release him as some kind of exclusive, but it's not decided how yet.

The big reveal though was that we can pretty much through that "no more vehicles" decree out because we're getting another one and it's one for the bad guys

ROTON
If all goes as planned it will have the same feature as the vintage where the blades rotate as it's pushed forward. It will also include a removable canopy top from the ***** kit version. And finally it will come with a figure as well; a SKELCON from the Ladybird books.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was disappointed that we didn't see anything new about Snake Mountain.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what's new with the line? Mostly delays.

this month's figure of Vultak was/is late getting to the warehouse (not sure why but we think it's due to Chinese New Year) so it won't be shipping out until late April. You can still order him starting tomorrow (3/15) but he won't ship yet and if you order other things with him your whole order will be held until Vultak is ready to go.

It's been officially confirmed that Snake Mountain has been pushed back. Mainly this is so they can be sure to get it right (though personally I still say they should skip the whole Bluetooth thing to save time and money) they want to avoid any dropped items or imperfections that might turn away buyers. Remember how Castle Grayskull had some differences from what was originally shown and several people canceled their pre-orders in spite. So this time they're making sure they've got a finalized product before offering the pre-order. It looks like now we'll have the pre-order in 2016 with it actually shipping out in 2017.

Mattel also confirmed the reason Crita wasn't shown at Toy Fair was that the fragile prototype broke in transit. (the Thundercats Panthro prototype had suffered the same) thankfully however the actual figure should still arrive on time in July

Serpentine King Hiss aka that long delayed 200X snake torso we were promised is FINALLY arriving. At least for 2015 subscribers. Mattel has set up a special store for people who had subscriptions last year (and therefore were promised they'd get it) If you had a sub you will receive an e-mail with a link to the page where it will be on sale from the 15th through the 29th. There is a limit of 3 per person (apparently regardless of how many subs you had) any leftovers will be then offered on the normal sale page (and you can go in and get more then if you want) also on the special store you can order any of the other March offerings at the same time and have them shipped together to save, though again if you get Vultak the order will be held till he's ready to ship.

In response to many fans saying the Skelkon coming with the Roton vehicle should be an army builder Mattel has said there is a strong possibility of them later offering the figure as a single carded release. Whether they do depends on if the upcoming single carded release Horde Trooper sells well. (and there's no reason to think it won't)

if you want the Power Con exclusives (red Beast Man, green Granamyr, Chamo Kobra Khan) you can still order them through Bigbadtoystore.com but better hurry because they said there's less than 50 of each left and once they're gone that's it. they will not be sold on Mattycollector at all so this is the last chance.

Anti-Eternia He-Man apparently is coming because a carded sample has been seen and it has unique packaging where the normal brick design and lettering are dark red. No word yet on when or how it's getting released though.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lord Skeletor, what ever happened with the Horde Troopers? I know they sold out really fast. Were we ever given a reason why they never restocked them?

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQuack wrote:
Hey Lord Skeletor, what ever happened with the Horde Troopers? I know they sold out really fast. Were we ever given a reason why they never restocked them?

The real bottom line is that Mattel just didn't want to. They tried to justify it but the excuses sounded a little flimsy.

The initial reason Mattel gave was that they weren't going to do any more second runs of figures. The argument went that when they did second runs of He-Man and Skeletor they didn't sell as many and ended up with a large supply sitting in the warehouse for years. There is a minimum number that they need to make when doing a production run -this was the whole idea behind the sub drives; meeting the minimum requirements. So no matter how high fan demand seemed for any character Mattel would claim that this was "a very vocal minority" and they did not believe enough would sell to warrant a full production run. Any re-releases you see now is left over customer service stock being cleared out. Horde Troopers did show up briefly one Black Friday sale, but sold out instantly.

What Mattel would do though is issue a new version of an existing character so that people who missed out can get the character and people who did get the old one will get a new variant. Of course this doesn't always work out.

Quote:
FANS: Reissue Teela please.
MATTEL: We won't reissue the first one.
FANS: She's a vital character and many of us missed out!
MATTEL: If you need a Teela buy Battleground Teela that we're overstocked on.
FANS: No! That's not Teela. It looks nothing like Teela. Give us the real Teela.
MATTEL: [after years of protests] Okay fine we're making a Filmation style Teela.
FANS: Yay finally! Thank you.
MATTEL: but we're packing her in with an expensive vehicle and playset.
FANS: Oh come on! Well at least we're getting her... hey what happened to her face sculpt?!?
MATTEL: Oops sorry. We'll look into making a new one in the future.
FANS: Now damn it!

in this vein Mattel had said they would potentially release new versions of army builders with slight differences like different heads or weapons or even just different paint decos like for the Snake Men. But this in turn lead to the new excuse that they can only alot a certain number of skus per year and if they did a re-issue it would take the place of another character and with them trying to finish the lineup that didn't work out (though personally I'd much rather have new Horde Troopers than Oo-Larr!)

So finally now though we will be getting re-issued Horde Troopers. They will be single carded instead of two packs but otherwise appear to be the same as what we got previously. They are releasing new alternate heads for the Troopers, but those come packed in with General Sundar.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay it's been confirmed that Anti-Eternia He-Man is this year's chase figure. He will be offered up during April's early access sale for subscribers only. He will not be available during the normal day of sale.

Then starting in May he will randomly show up for brief periods of time on Mattycollector.com with no advance warning. Some fan sites like He-Man.org have set up a notification service where they'll send you a message when he pops up but mostly you just gotta keep checking day to day and hope to get lucky.

Also the Serpentine King Hiss will be on sale this month for everyone. He will also be offered during early access but then he will be available on day of sale.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a sub? Will you be getting one, and if so, would it be possible to help me acquire one by said means? Smile

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQuack wrote:
Do you have a sub? Will you be getting one, and if so, would it be possible to help me acquire one by said means? Smile

Sorry, I just now saw your message. What little they allotted for the Early Access sale though sold out instantly. He will be back periodically throughout the year though. Odds are they'll have some put aside for the Black Friday sale as well.

I do have a sub though (actually I have 3; Club Eternia, Club Grayskull and Club Third Earth -though that one hasn't started yet) so if you wanted to try to set up some future Early Access deal I may be able to help you. Can't guarantee I can get things before they sell out though especially since I'm usually at work when the sale starts.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anything big come out of PowerCon LordSkeletor?

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MQuack wrote:
Did anything big come out of PowerCon LordSkeletor?

As far as Classics goes no. And the silence coming out of Mattel right now is deafening. I didn't want to post about it and feed paranoia, but there are rumors that there will be nothing after 2016. If that's the case though why doesn't Mattel just come out and say it? I mean they can't wait until the end of the year. If we hear nothing about the line at SDCC that pretty much confirms it, at the same time SDCC is the LAST place you want to make an announcement like that.

The worst part is this rumor extends to all of Mattycollector lines. Classics/Collector's choice, Club Grayskull/Filmation, Snake Mountain, and even Thundercats -making that line DOA. (other rumors say they'll cancel MOTU but keep Thundercats going)

Now to counter those rumors:

1. When asked on Mattel's Facebook page it was said "There are no plans to remove this line from Mattycollector at this time"
2. In a Q&A in March Mattel said the plan for 2017 for both Classics and Thundercats was to continue with 6 bimonthly figures plus an exclusive for the sub. (and possibly chase/out of sub/con exclusive items)
3. In a Q&A in March Mattel implied that their license with Filmation means they could make figures from other shows like Bravestarr -though as their own lines not part of MOTUC- and they were considering such. You really think they'd pull the plug on MOTU they turn around and do other Filmation shows instead?
4. One news that did come in Power Con was that Mattel is still working on Snake Mountain and they apparently now have a scaled down ***** to work with. (smaller than the prototype shown but still big) There's some talk that the Bluetooth feature may be scrapped but nothing confirmed about that yet. (personally I wouldn't care as long as the playset itself got released)
5. Mattycolletor.com just did an overhaul and upgrade of their forums. Why would they do that if it's going to end in a few months?
6. Mattel customer service answered email questions saying they have no information about any cancellation of the lines.

Now one guy posted on He-Man.org claiming he overheard a conversation between Brandon and Toyguru (who was there as a fan, he's not back at Mattel) claiming Brandon confirmed that 2016 would be the end for everything MOTU and ThunderCats. Thing is though this guy has less than 20 posts total on the org.; he has not returned to the thread to re insist it's truth, and more importantly when asked about it on Twitter Brandon stated that while he did talk to Toyguru at one point he did not go into any specifics about the lines. Toyguru made a comment in a different thread (after the point) to the effect that he is just a fan now and knows no more about 2017 than we do. Plus he did sate, "Don't we go through this doom and gloom every year, and every year don't we get proven wrong?" Not a statement to make if he knows it's over.

Don't forget there have been multiple people claiming to have seen or heard things for certain over the years that turned out to be made up.

About the only thing we do pretty much know, and it's not helping to alleviate fears, is that there apparently will not be SDCC exclusives for either Collector's Choice or Club Grayskull this year.

There are MOTU related items though, just not part of those lines. They have a Minecraft player figure with various skins to decorate it with and among them are He-Man, Skeletor, and Teela.

FAR more interesting though (I hate Minecraft myself) there is a 11" She-Ra doll/figure. Note that despite some people calling it a She-Ra Barbie it is not a Barbie doll. It's not under the Barbie brand name and also it's super articulated. She comes with three outfits, Filmation She-Ra, vintage toy She-Ra, and Princess Adora, alternated swords and shield, stand, plus a mini-comic and decorative packaging.

Now something strange is that this year the Mattel SDCC exclusives are being sold at Super 7's booth. Super 7 has done other MOTU related items in the past. Also Super 7 said they have a big announcement to make at SDCC and implied it may be related to Mattel. Leading to speculation Super 7 may be somehow taking over part or all of Mattycollector lines. Sort of like how NECA kept 200X going with the stactions after the figure line ended. Or they may somehow be taking part of the cost off Mattel's shoulders since they rumors of cancellation revolve around Mattel's stock being down and needing to cut costs.

Other rumors say they will continue but after a hiatus to get things up to date. There have been several delays in the lines this year so it's possible Mattel may hold off the 2017 releases and do a July -December instead of bimonthly from January. So they have everything ready to go on schedule.

Bottom line we need to wait until Mattel decides to make an announcement to know what's going on. Frankly though I think it would be bad business to cancel the lines now since sales were up this past year. Other lines may be down but you don't cancel MOTU because Barbie isn't selling! However small the lines may be in comparison, it's still guaranteed sales and profit.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we finally heard something from Mattel

MATTY IMPORTANT UPDATE

To Our Loyal Collectors,

Thank you for being the world’s most dedicated fans and passionate supporters of MattyCollector.com over the years.

We want to let you know that we have been working on something new and different for you that measures up to your loyalty and devotion.

As of December 31, 2016, we will be shutting down the website as we transition to Super7 to manufacture and deliver the Masters of the Universe and adult collector lines. Subscriptions and orders for 2016 will remain unaffected, and the site will continue to operate through the end of the year. For the past two years, Super7 has proven to be a great partner, and we look forward to seeing them continue to grow the Masters of the Universe line. They will unveil the expanded line for 2017 at next week’s San Diego Comic-Con.

To help you complete your collections before the end of the year, we’ll be opening the Vault beginning Thursday, July 21 at 9 a.m. PT. All 2014 and 2015 items, and select 2016 items, will be available for sale at that time. They’ll remain in the shop until the end of the year or while supplies last, whichever comes first. For our U.S.-based collectors, any Vault products you buy during San Diego Comic-Con will arrive with free domestic ground shipping.*

We thank you for your dedication and support through the years.

Sincerely,
MattyCollector.com

So does "expanded line for 2017" mean we are getting more Classics or is that it and Super7 will just be making more and new MOTU related stuff? I suppose we need to wait for the Super7 reveal panel.

EDIT: Or we could get some info from bcrduke who just posted this on He-Man.org:

Quote:
The MOTUC and Filmation lines WILL be continuing (and yes, I'm at SDCC)

yeah just hearing those words from him would be good enough seeing as he's always had great inside info, but the fact that he's actually at SDCC pretty much cements it. Very Happy

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there were no new reveals and odds are there' won't be a January release, but it is 100% confirmed Super7 will be continuing the Classics line with the Four Horsemen. Apparently they're still in the transition period. It was said they do have access to the full MOTUC molds from Mattel, though apparently it's not clear yet if they'll be continuing production at the same factory or transferring the molds to a different one.

It was said the Horsemen have a few Filmation characters ready to go so they can put out some figures in 2017 though it looks like there might be a couple month hiatus There's some conflicting info here. Within the the same statement it was said the move would be seamless, Mattel finishes 2016 then Super7 does 2017, but then they also said they were still transitioning and had a couple details to work out before they offered up the new stuff so i.e. there's a lineup for next year but probably won't start in January. It wasn't made clear if they meant Filmation variants of characters like Mer-Man and Hordak, or characters from Filmation like Kittrina and Dylamug. We'll see. One way or another both are planned to continue, we just don't know yet what we'll be getting next year or when exactly. They will be offering subscriptions but implied they will also try to make it easier for people who missed the subs to get the figures. (so I guess no more of Mattel's dirty trick of having figures with no day of sale)

Price: head of Super7 Brian Flynn said in a interview with Pixel Dan that they are hoping to keep the price per standard figure at $25 but it may go up a bit. At the same time though remember that they will NOT be using Digital River so while the cost of the figures themselves may go up the cost of shipping will go down so in the end you'll end up paying the same amount give or take $1.

Vehicles?= Apparently still a possibility. Brian implied the Roton is still coming from Mattel this year though we've heard nothing new from them on the matter. After that they'd have to look into what they could do and what would be the best one to do. (so don't expect one in 2017 but maybe later)

Snake Mountain- Sadly we should not expect to see this anytime soon. Brian says he'd like to see Snake Mountain in the line, but it's a huge and scary undertaking that a smaller company like Super7 may not be able to afford undertaking. It would definitely cost them more to produce than it would have Mattel. (like $250,000 more to make the molds!) BUT DON'T RULE IT OUT ENTIRELY. They're considering options to make it happen. First if it does happen probably no electronics. That Bluetooth idea Mattel was talking about has been officially ruled out. Second they may release the accessories like Skeletor's throne and the conference table separate. But most of all what they are considering doing it launching a Kickstarter campaign to finance it. If there's enough interest and they reach the goal it gets made if not at least they tried.

Going back to Filmation for the moment let's mention licenses: Yes Super7 does have the license to keep doing Filmation MOTU items. Apparently they already had that worked out before the transfer came up via their partnership with Mattel that let them make the other MOTU merchandise.

They don't have but are trying to get, the license to do figures from the live action movie. Interestingly, Brian implied they might have an easier time of it than Mattel did. Seems one of the reasons for the holdup was some bad blood between the rights holders and the Mattel execs. Brian seemed cautiously optimistic that they might be more willing to work with Super7.

sadly, as I mentioned in the other thread, they do not currently have the license to keep making Thundercats, but they are working to try and get it (and the Four Horsemen are working with them as they want to keep making them too) but it could take a while.

Mikey
Tubular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember some years ago they released the Masters of the Universe action figures that resembled the ones from the great 80s. They were practically identical. I saw them in Toys R Us and said that I was going to come back in a few days to purchase them. When I finally did go back, I looked in the same spot where I had initially saw them just a few days ago and they were gone. I asked one of the CRs where they were and she informed me that they were sold out. I was so upset with myself, I knew I should have purchased them when I had the chance. Oh well, here's to hoping they return.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a quick note, apparently the single carded Horde Trooper and the Roton will be available in November. There was fear they had been canceled after Mattel announced Mattycollector shutting down after this year followed by more silence but after fan prodding word came that they will be out in November.

same month as the Horde Wraith, my initial reaction was wondering how fast they would vanish, but then again with the site closing down pretty much every release since the announcement has remained available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: