80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Ghostbusters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mavren
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Ghostbusters Reply with quote

Alright, I hope I'm not...well actully, I hope I am one of the few people who still have most of their Ghostbusters toys. I Had a bunch of the figures and stuff. Never had the car or any vehicles, but that's okay. They rode in a much better RC car. But I did have the prton pack and the EctoMeter with a trap as well. I was cool...heheh.

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so wanted the ghostbuster toys when i was little. It was concidered a boys toy so i was to shy to ask. On the plus side i had many guy friends at the time and they had it all! the trap, the pack even the little model fire house. Well in mine eyes it was huge, but probably small now that i'm bigger. I think all i had (and still have) where the little ghostbuster bike gear u could get from mcdonalds. Wheeeee.

Mister Zero
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to love these toys! I wish over the years I hadn't lost so many of my toys, but I'm sure they'd just all be stuck in storage somewhere if I did..

I never had them, but I really loved the GB Proton Pack and Trap toys. I always wished I had them, to me they're perfect play toys- they looked accurate enough, were sturdy and actually had moving parts.

As for the figures, they were as classic to me as the Turtles and the Ecto-1 was an EXCELLENT vehicle toy. Man.. those were the days of good cartoons and toy lines..

xliquidswordxx
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had ray and if you squeeze his arms his hair stood on end and his ears stuck out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: