80sCartoons.net Forum Index

TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed209
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION!!!! Reply with quote

Ive never really posted on too many forums but I figured id give a quick review for this game for what its worth. lol

This is from the perspective of a casual gamer, I maybe turn my ps4 on twice a week and my gaming consists of just comic, toy, and cartoon related games.
The game is based on and set in g1 and you can play as optimus, wheeljack, bumblebee, sideswipe, or grimlock. all of them are voiced by the original actors and sound just like they did 30 years ago. the decepticons that are in the game also are voiced by the original actors except starscream which the dude murders the voice and sounds nothing like him. ive only seen megatron, starscream, all the constructicons, and soundwave so far. the gameplay is just button mashing and at times very hard. the boss battles by far the most difficult because of the camera angles and they have extreme powers that take half your life away with one hit. I think I fought devastator 20 times before I took him out. lol once you build up the characters though it gets easier. Some parts of the game require you to be in vehicle mode which the camera control sucks pretty bad and sometimes your looking sideways with no reason and have to figure out how to get back looking straight only to have a turn pop up and slam into the wall. ive gotten a decent handle on that issue but it can be annoying. that's probably the only problem I have with the game. the story is awesome and visually it looks like your playing an episode of the cartoon. so if your a fan of the real transformers G1 then without a doubt buy this game for whatever console you own. you will enjoy it.
id give it a solid 8 out of 10
hope my review is decent and didn't jump around too much. lol

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Thanks for the review, ed209. Very Happy Cool

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Transformers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: