80sCartoons.net Forum Index

New He-Man soundtrack 2-CD set!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
litefoot
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: New He-Man soundtrack 2-CD set! Reply with quote

I figured members of the forum would be interested in this:

Yes, someone has finally hauled the music tapes for this classic 80s cartoon series out of the vaults and given them a deluxe 2-CD release.

I love this music. Shuki Levy composed the score - as he did for other 80s cartoons like Inspector Gadget and the Mysterious Cities of Gold. I haven't stopped playing it since it arrived in the post.

A 20 minute CD was released some years ago but this new release has over 2 hours of classic He-Man music to enjoy. I had long since given up hope of any 80s cartoon soundtracks being released so it's fantastic to see that era getting some attention!

La La Land Records in the US have released this set. I've purchased plenty of their CDs and I can highly recommend them (The Untouchables, Clue, and Innerspace to name but a few). You can buy the set at their site below. Apparently there are about 500 copies left from a 3000 print run.

http://www.lalalandrecords.com

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way cool! Thanks for the heads-up on the He-Man soundtrack, litefoot. And welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. Very Happy Cool

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
litefoot
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
Way cool! Thanks for the heads-up on the He-Man soundtrack, litefoot. And welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. Very Happy Cool

Thanks MacGyver!

By the way, I'm not aactually from La La Land Records. But sales of this CD will determine whether or not they pursue further releases of 80s cartoons, which I want, so I am doing my damndest to let people know this soundtrack is out there.

I'd love to see She-Ra get a similar release! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: