80sCartoons.net Forum Index

tv channel dedicated to 80's saturday morning cartoons

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you watch a 24 hour 80's cartoons channel?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 16 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

crazycooter
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: tv channel dedicated to 80's saturday morning cartoons Reply with quote

I am such a huge fan of Saturday Morning Cartoons. I can't believe that nobody shows cartoons anymore on saturday mornings. I have so many great memories of cartoons growing up. Waking up on saturdays and going downstairs to the tv to watch cartoons was ritual Very Happy . I have looked all over the place to find copies of shows but they are very hard to come by. I think that a great idea would be to create a 24 hour cartoon network that is nothing but 80's cartoons. I really believe that it would get enormous response. I wanted to throw that out there and see if any one else thought that would be a good Idea Idea . Also I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find Hulk Hogans Rock -n- wrestling on video or dvd. Thank you .

Aurora
High Priestess of the Cartoons

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, crazycooter! ^.^

Personally, I'd love to see an 80's channel. I don't think it would entice me to get cable, though. I rarely even turn on the TV for anything but DVDs and video games anymore. As much as I'd love to see one, I'd probably rarely get to watch it.

(BTW, I hope you don't mind that I fixed your tags in the topic title.)

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitly like to see that I wouldn't even mind one day on YTV or some other tv network i have. I know that there is a daja view channel which shows old sitcoms and what not so there should be one for cartoons. It would be nice to expand that to other cartoon decades as well, they wern't as good as the 80s but they did have their moments

son goku
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have cable TV and there are 2 channels that show "old stuff" one is "boomerang" its from cartoon network and its on 24hrs a day the only downfall is that most of the cartoons are hanna-barbera cartoons.

the other channel is "the retro channel" but its in spanish so it's actually called " canal retro" and it shows 70's and 80's show (mostly 70's and some early 80's )

Tubular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was a channel for that I would'nt eat I would'nt sleep I would'nt drink anything, I would'nt work or talk to anyone I would just Watch that channel 24/7 over and over until I die. That's how much I love the 80's.

80's Will live on Forever!
80's Family: Aurora, teddy0bear
Blazer88
Radical

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% no surprise there hehe.Really whats not to love about cartoons in the 80's.Not just Saturday morning though ,..all of them.For me my memory was hating to leave to go to school in the morning becuase I was missing the morning ones,...couldn't wait to get home after school to watch em',..and get up on saturday morning to see the whole lot of them.And it was all on regular TV too.It was all just fun and nothing like it exsists today.See any good shows with a good toy line lately like it was then?Not Likely.

80's Freak
Tubular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me to I hate people that say that!, I always say "out with the new in with the Old" that's what I say.

80's Will live on Forever!
80's Family: Aurora, teddy0bear
Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: