80sCartoons.net Forum Index

New He-man?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Four Horsemen just posted that they've sent the first five (sort of) new prototypes off to Super 7 and should have 3 more ready in the coming weeks. So that's a very good sign. Hopefully we'll get to see something at NYCC.

I'm assuming that when they say "sort of" new prototypes it means what Brian said back at SDCC that they had a few characters already sculpted and they're ready to go.

"I HAVE THE POWER!!.... the power is mine, not yours. Thanks for asking."
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so some news out of NYCC

Super 7 is starting things off by re-issuing some high demand/important/hard to get characters. Super 7 is calling these the "Ultimate Edition" figures. They are the same sculpts as before but decked out with a ton of accessories and extra heads (that presumably will have better matching paint decos than a couple we got before) that were released throughout the line, but now can be bought all in one place for anyone who missed out and/or new customers looking to jump in.

Ultimate HE-MAN: comes with a full Power Sword, a half sword, the Alcala style sword (that came with He-Ro II) done in the two tone silver style, his battle axe, shield, and three heads; standard MOTUC, Oo-Larr/Alcala style, and the classic toy version that came with Oo-Larr

Ultimate SKELETOR: features the more spiky Whiplash forarms and Kobra Khan shins making him more vintage style. He comes with the Havoc Staff, a purple power sword, half sword, new purple Alcala sword, The standard head, (fugly) Alacla head, a Keldor head and cape

Ultimate FAKER: comes with orange painted versions of the power sword, half sword, axe, sheild, and Alacala sword. He includes the standard head, the battle damaged head, and the classic toy He-Man head done in Faker colors

Ultimate RAM MAN appears to be just a repaint done in the orange tunic colors from the old cardback style.

Ultimate TEELA: finally after all this time we get the much demanded re-issue of the first release Teela figure. She includes her cobra staff, Goddess staff done in gold, 200X style sword, and shield. She comes with the same standard tiara head and the helmet head that fits with the Cobra armor (also included but done in a more red color) plus she also includes the Battleground Teela head plus the standard tiara head done with blonde hair.

No concrete pricing yet. They may end up costing more than Mattel was charging, but keep in mind Super 7 (IIRC) will not be using Digital River so while the cost of the actual figures may go up, the cost of shipping should come down making the price change not that much.

Pre-Orders for these figures should be up around November or December.

There will be more than this next year of course. Super 7 said the plan is to have 8 figures for MOTUC and 8 figures for the Filmation line. (so yes that's continuing too!)

and as I mentioned in the other thread; Super 7 said things look to be moving in the right direction for Thundercats so fingers crossed.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more info out of NYCC:

16 figures for 2017 NOT including the Ultimates: 8 Classics and 8 FilMation

4 per quarter: Q1 and Q3 are 4 Classics figs each (shipped like a quarterly shipment). Q2 and Q4 are FilMation.

Each sub type purchased separately. You can buy just Classics or just FilMation, but only 8 figures each for the year.

They want to chase the Thundercats license when Mattel drops it. Whether they'll redo the 2016 figs like the Classics Ultimates is TBD and depends on various factors.

They were inundated with feedback, but the whole process is new to them. This current execution is their working plan. Patience please. Smile

Official 2017 news should come in November. Mattel may just give them the Matty news sites mailing list. TBD.

Snake Mountain has been sent to the factory for pricing. No promises yet but they are at least looking into it and testing the feasibility.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really excited at the thought of Snake Mountain. Hoping it goes through and gets a similar price to CG.

https://www.youtube.com/user/quack34
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, sorry I'm a little late with this news but my schedule is pretty tight at the moment because of my theater work. This is also one of the reasons I've not picked back up with my reviews. (another being every time I try something happens to erase what I've typed before I can post it)

First, as you may have noticed, the Roton and single carded Horde Trooper did NOT go on sale this month and all reports now are saying they've been canceled by Mattel. Super 7 is looking into possibly releasing the Roton later on but since it's a big undertaking for a smaller company they'd likely do it via a Kickstarter campaign or something like that.

The Ultimates are up for pre-order right now. You have through November 30th to order them if you want them. They are being labeled as "made to order" so I think that means if you want them you must pre-order them and they won't have regular stock for sale later.

You can order them individually if you only want 1 or 2 (or 3 or 4) or you can order the whole set of 5 as one package for cheaper shipping.

The Ultimates are selling for $35 each ($175 for the whole set) -which seems high but remember they each come with a ton of extra accessories plus shipping from Super 7 is much lower than Mattycollector -to the point that it evens out to the the same (give or take a few cents)

I did a test deal and shipping for one Ultimate came out to $8 for one and only $18 for the set of 5. And that's Priority Mail 1-3 day shipping. Compare that to Mattycollector/Digital River's $12 for one figure shipped standard ground average 11 day shipping!

Catch is that's for shipping in the USA. International shipping is quite higher depending on where to. Being a smaller company Super 7 does not currently get big discounts on international shipping that larger companies do. They have said they are currently negotiating to get lower costs and if it works out they will refund the difference to anyone who does pay the higher price.

So far we've only seen the figures, packaging will be revealed soon. (next week I think) Word is there will be some fancy character artwork on the boxes. We'll see.

The first of the new MOTUC figures will be revealed in December (with pics I believe) but sales won't start till January or February.

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey, sorry I'm a little late with this news but my schedule is pretty tight at the moment because of my theater work. This is also one of the reasons I've not picked back up with my reviews. (another being every time I try something happens to erase what I've typed before I can post it)

First off- congratulations on theater work! That's awesome! Hope it's going well for you. Very Happy Cool
As to the technical issue you mentioned, I don't know why you are having that happen... have you tried different browsers to see if you get the same result? I know that experience of typing a lot up and then losing it all- such a bummer! I would suggest typing up your reviews in Word first and then save them in a document for your personal records. And then copy and paste the whole thing into a new post- see if that works better for you.

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacGyver wrote:
First off- congratulations on theater work! That's awesome! Hope it's going well for you. Very Happy Cool .

pretty good all things considered. Earlier this year I was in Beyond Therapy and our production got nominated for Best Play by a local community theater awards. (not gonna win but still quite an achievement considering how small the production was) The show I'm currently in rehearsals for (Rumors by Neil Simon) is having a bit of casting trouble. We've had four people end up dropping out over the course and had to shuffle some parts around and bring in new actors. We're still short one female but the director said she's got a potential actress lined up, and if that doesn't work out she's just going to play the part herself.

anyway back on topic news:

Super 7 has extended the deadline to pre-order the Ultimates until December 4th. This is largely because apparently they are indeed finalizing a deal to get cheaper international shipping.

I should also mention a couple things-

Unlike Mattel's subscriptions where you paid for each figure individually in the month of release, with the pre-orders you need to pay the full amount up front. (I know, kinda a bad time of year for a big expense) Super 7 has said they're working on setting up a payment program in the future so you can pay in installments to help ease it.

Contrary to what I thought earlier, though marked "made to order" apparently there might be some in store stock. Specifically the message from Super 7 said, "any extra stock" will be sold on the website. So I wouldn't rely on that if you really want them.

The Ultimates are expected to ship in March.

And finally they have shown off sample packaging and it's very nostalgic. Recreating the look of the vintage MOTU packaging. Note though the "mini-comic" you see behind the figure is actually just artwork on the card and not an actual book. Supposedly the back of the boxes will feature action scene artwork like the vintage cards did as well.

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
pretty good all things considered. Earlier this year I was in Beyond Therapy and our production got nominated for Best Play by a local community theater awards. (not gonna win but still quite an achievement considering how small the production was) The show I'm currently in rehearsals for (Rumors by Neil Simon) is having a bit of casting trouble. We've had four people end up dropping out over the course and had to shuffle some parts around and bring in new actors. We're still short one female but the director said she's got a potential actress lined up, and if that doesn't work out she's just going to play the part herself.

Cool! Neil Simon is a legend- it's really neat to be doing one of his plays. That's good to have a director working so hard to bring it together- trust it all comes together well. Smile Cool

And back to the topic- wow! That artwork is definitely nostalgic! Nice He-Man figure. Cool

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preordered all the figures. I had gotten MOTUC's a while back, but since resold them. Recently got a Castle Grayskull so I'm excited for it to have new residents!

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good news/bad news:

Good news: The Roton IS getting released!

Bad News: It comes out the week before Christmas and it's expensive.

There was some confusion when Mattel didn't put up any notice for a day of sale this month, but the announcement just came last night (I was out seeing Rogue One and it was awesome) that the December sale will be Monday the 19th and the Roton will be for sale then. Price is $125

In addition as Mattycollector is shutting down at the end of the year they're having a blowout sale on everything in the vault.

50% off MOTU from 2015 and earlier
10% off 2016 MOTU
Other items as marked
free shipping on orders over $50

Still no single carded Horde Trooper, but there's talk of Super7 giving us that as part of the Ultimates line later.

And on that note a bit more info on the Ultiamtes packaging: They will differ slightly from the above picture in that the bubble will have the alternate heads and weapons fully visible (card is the same) but the big thing is the packages will be resealable.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roton is too rich for my blood. Might bite on some of the 50% off figures from the original line....we'll see.

MQuack
Tubular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up placing a big order, getting around 11 figures or so? Also snagged Point Dread. I really wanna get the Roton, but no way, not for $125.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got some new info to share. (My silence this time wasn't because of any conflicts, there just wasn't anything new to say)

Brian from Super7 had confirmed that there will be 8 figures per line this year. These will be in two waves per line, each of 4 figures.

They will alternate per quarter like this:

Spring: Collectors Choice x4
Summer: Club grayskull x4
Autumn: Collectors Choice x4
Winter: Club grayskull x4

There won't be a subscription, instead there will be a preorder system for each wave. Production will begin on the figures once presales go live to cover base numbers, and the factory will be told to stop once the corrected number had been made to match orders, so they will literally be produced on a made to order system. (as I understand it you will be able to order each character individually if you don't want everyone/want doubles of only some, but you have to pre-order. Don't expect any day of sale later)

From end of presale to finished production takes 90 days, so there will be a minimum of 90 days from end of sale window to receiving the items. Note it's a minimum as you also have to factor in shipping of the whole order from china to super7.

The spring Collectors Choice wave will obviously ship late as there will need to be the 90 day lead in following the presale, so expect those first figures to ship around may/June time depending on finalised dates.

Collector's Choice will likely be revealed on Friday, with Wave 2 revealed around May.

Club Grayskull and the Powercon exclusives will be revealed at Toy Fair next month, with wave 2 of Club Grayskull being shown at SDCC.

oh yeah on that note there will be Power-Con exclusives this year again. Val Staples posted some teaser pics on He-Man.org, but they're basically useless/"that could be anyone" pics. (e.g. a black knee, a brown loincloth etc...) There's a rumor that it's going to be the Fuerza T characters but take that with a huge grain of salt. About the only thing confirmed is they're apparently all male characters.

Super7 plan to run 'Masters Mondays' each week once the lines are up and running that update fans on figures production, designs, notes, photos and behind the scenes for all motu products.

The license for She Ra looks like it will happen now and those characters will start to appear in the line as things move forward, but not officially signed yet.

The reason for the delay was that Dreamworks had a possible She-Ra tv show in the works, the bad news is that this is no longer happening, but at the same time it frees up the license for She-Ra to allow those characters in the line.

Brian has not approached the owner of the movie rights yet about movie figures due to not having the time with everything keeping him so busy, but he would like to, so Karg is unlikely for 2017.

Super7 would like to do vehicles for both lines but it's much more involved and the figure lines and fan base needs to be in place first.

Snake Mountain is still being costed out.

"Some characters will be wonderful surprises for collectors, others will be a joy to some but not to others." (oookayyyyy.... Question )

They'd like to do new mini comics but it isn't logistically feasible at this time.

They are looking into more vintage style 5 inch figures (they seem like a firm plan for them) though not yet, so you likely won't see anything this year.

More m.o.t.u.s.c.l.e and Reaction motu items on the way.

They have presented Warner Bros with ideas and plans for Thundercats and it looks positive but nothing has been agreed at this point.

SharpFork
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hope they do the Horde Mummy!

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it's earlier than Friday but the first wave has been revealed. We've got a mini-comic character, a Filmation character who's technically two characters in one, a New Adventures character, and a brand new character.

http://super7hq.com/news/new-masters-of-the-universe-classics-figures-revealed

LODAR - No real surprise here. Supposedly the Horsemen had him sculpted a long time ago but for some reason Mattel kept putting him off. He's from the mini-comic "Slave City" and he comes with a spiked mace and a massive set of chains for imprisoning super strong guys like He-Man.

QUAKKE - The next NA character is another evil Space Mutant. Quakke was featured regularly and more prominently on the cartoon. Though his figure (which the Classics version takes it's look from) has more of a malformed appearance than the toon. He comes with his "grabatron meteromace" weapon.

HAWKE (/Delora) -okay understanding the whole Hawke/Delora story is a little complicated as there have been a few different versions of the characters by these names depending on the continuity. First there was the mini-comic Delora who was Stratos' wife. She was a black haired human. Then there was the Ladybird books Delora. She was blonde haired and was debateably either human or Avian. She wore Avian flight goggles though no helmet, but it was unclear if she had flight powers of her own. In Filmation Delora was a Avian bird person, had blonde hair and wore a full helmet -but here she was Stratos' sister instead of wife. Filmation Hawke was another female Avian who looked almost exactly the same as Delora but had red hair. Filmation Hawke was actually a traitor who framed Stratos, though later repented but still faced punishment for her crimes. Then in 200X we got a character named Hawke who was a combination. She had the name and red hair of Filmation Hawke, but was Stratos' sister and a loyal hero like Delora.

So this new figure is being labeled as a heroic warrior so it seems they're going with her 200X bio, but Filmation appearance. She comes with an alternate blonde haired head (plus a sword and gas gun out of Filmation) so you basically get both Filmation Hawke and Delora in one figure.

FANGOR - a brand new character, Fangor is a Snake Man with super long extending fangs. He appeared in the background in the Classics mini-comics and supposedly was planned to get some other media exposure that never happened but basically the idea is had he been released in the vintage line the figure's action feature would have been big fangs that extended out of his mouth. (not sure if they would've been spring loaded like Rattlor's neck or lever pushed like Mantenna's eyes) He comes with two alternate heads, one with fangs extended one retracted, a sword, a winged snake pet creature, and a set of tools as apparently he is the Snake Men's weapons master (so why did they need Snake Man-At-Arms then?)

Not a bad start. Granted I can think of characters I want more, but I think Super7 opened with a nice variety and all the characters look great and there's none that I don't want, so I'm looking forward to more from these guys.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of new MOTU stuff at Toy Fair. Haven't gotten the full info release yet but the display is up.

First up the new Filmation style figures wave:

MAN-AT-ARMS: Looks right out of the cartoon. Appears he comes with a new blaster gun out of Filmation plus a new laser blast effect.

TRI-KLOPS: More distinctly cartoon visor. comes with sword

TEELA: after how the Point Dread Teela got messed up this is a welcome sight. Comes with sword and shield, plus new pistol weapon.

HORDAK: Welcome surprise. While certainly the top wanted Filmation figure, the hold up with the She-Ra rights led us to assume he'd be delayed. Proper Filmation head, collar and alternate canon arm. Appears he also comes with Imp -who appears to be the same one previously released in Classics.

Next up we have the Power-Con exclusives. This year they come in two different 3-packs.

PRE-FILMATION MINI-COMIC VARIANT 3-PACK: trio of variants based on early mini-comic colorings and designs.

PRINCE ADAM: From that awkward period when Adam was a brawling drinking womanizer and had to go to a cave to transform to He-man. (yeah the story really wasn't good until Filmation) Blue vest, Oo-Lar head. Comes with Power Sword natch.
TRAP JAW: Yellowish green (greenish yellow?) skin silver jaw and cyborg arm. Comes with interchangeable weapons
STRATOS: He has a more Caucasian skin tone and includes new tooling in a feathered collar and belt piece. includes repainted emerald staff

Then there's the second set:

"LOST WAVE" 3-Pack:
These are based on designs for figures that were planned but not released in the vintage line. They would have come from a wave of figures were they were all made by mixing and repainting parts of existing figures.

HORROAR: Whiplash head on Rattlor body with Trap Jaw cyborg arm and Mosquitor legs
HOT-SHOT: Fisto head (with Latino skin tone) He-Ro body, Rio-Blast hands. Looks like he may have some new parts on his legs. Comes with translucent red gun and crossbow.
LORD GR'ASP: Sssqueeze head on standard body with Clawful giant claw hand

In addition to the Classics though there's more. First there's a new wave of the 3 3/4" ReAction figures.

BATTLE ARMOR HE-MAN
BATTLE ARMOR SKELETOR
TEELA
STRATOS
ZODAC
KOBRA KHAN

And the real cool item: NEW VINTAGE STYLE figures. Yes brand new figures done in the style and scale of the vintage MOTU line. They even come on vintage style packaging so they fit in with the figures even for MOC collectors. It appears Super 7 is starting off by finally releasing the vintage HE-RO and ELDOR. Plus Filmation style HE-MAN, SKELETOR, HORDAK and SHE-RA. Yes She-Ra will be done like a vintage MOTU figure with sculpted plastic clothes and hair.

And finally not MOTU but you probably want to know anyway:

From ToyNewsI "We did ask the folks at Super7 about ThunderCats. They tell us things are very close to being finalized on that front and could see an official announcement as early as SDCC this July."[/b]

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of new, not so great, info.

Turns out that no you won't be able to order the Classics individually. They will be sold in waves of 4 and you have to buy the whole set. Apparently this is a necessity (for now at least) to ensure anything gets made. While I am all in and have long been saying it should go subscription only before throwing in the towel altogether, this does suck for people who wanted extras of only some. I for example had planned to get two of Hawke so I could display her and Delora but I don't need two of Quakke or Lodar.

On the flip side though they are going to implement a payment plan option so you don't need to fork over the full amount all at once. So really this is basically them going subscription only with no day of sale for anyone.

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a quick reminder: The Power-Con exclusives are on sale right now and you only have until April 30th to pre-order them if you want them. (and you have to order them now if you do. They are made to order so they will only be making enough to cover those numbers and no more)

Sorry for the short notice but got a lot going on right now:

Good news: Theater's going well. Had a great run of Rumors and I'm now in rehearsals for Arsenic and Old Lace one of my favorites. (this is actually my third time doing this show, second time playing this character)

Bad news: I gotta find a new job again. Walked into work Monday and was told out of the blue the store's being shut down. There was no advance notice for this, apparently even the managers weren't told until that morning either. Corporate just decided to close 30 stores nationwide without warning.

Yeah I'm upset, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I've got money in the bank, and the company said they will not dispute any employee who files for unemployment because of this so there's that for some income if need be, but plenty of places nearby are hiring right now, several co-workers have offered to give me references/letters of recommendation overall I'm in a better position than last time I was out of work. Hopefully I can get over this quickly.

I had already made the decision to stop being a complitonist before this happened too. I did order the new character 3-pack but chose to pass on the mini-comic variant 3-pack which I really have no interest in.
1. I'm tired of variants
2. I don't like Pre-Filmation
3. It's very expensive

Now on that note: you can order directly from Power-Con here:
http://www.thepower-con.com/tickets/

or you can order from a secondary market seller like Big Bad Toy Store:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=power-con

I feel torn about what to recommend. On one hand the Power-Con guys go through a lot of trouble and expense to do this for us, but on the other hand they do still get the money for the figures either way just not the extra cash for the non-attendee passes.

See that's the other hand. It's actually cheaper to buy from Big Bad Toy Store than from Power-Con directly. Although BBTS marks up the cost of the 3-packs themselves quite a bit you don't have to pay for the non-attendee pass and, more so, shipping is WAY WAY WAY cheaper. You end up saving about $50-60 going through BBTS. (that's if you're only ordering one set or one of each -if you're buying multiples than the savings disappear and it may be better to go through Power-Con)

The main problem comes from the shipping and handling charged by the distributor service they have to use. Val Staples has acknowledged it's ridiculously expensive, but this was the best they could do. He's suggested in the future they may just do away with the Non-attendee option and work out a deal to distribute directly through Big Bad Toy store.

One final thing I almost forgot to mention is there's been a couple changes in names on the figures.

Hot Shot is now called Plasmar (probably due to Hasbro/Transformers)
Horroar is now called Terroar (which lends itself to less dirty jokers)

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there- thanks again for the updates for the He-Man fans.
Congratulations on the theatre shows you're doing- very nice! Smile Cool
Arsenic and Old Lace is a classic! I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Sorry to hear about the job loss- that's such a blow, I'm sure. I understand that- been there myself more than once. But God provides. And good to hear your optimistic spirit. I pray God will provide the right thing for you in time.
Trust your journey will continue to be good too. Cool

Lord Skeletor
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got some new release info.

First off Mattel apparently is going to release the single carded Horde Trooper. A couple of them popped up on E-bay a while back but it no one could tell if they were customs, early packaging samples of a canceled item, or preludes to an actual release. Well Mattel has now said the figure will be offered on the Shop Mattel website soon. Possibly as soon as May 1. I'll let you know when I have the actual date.

Next Super 7 has finally given us release info for the Ultimates. Turns out the delay was due to Mattel not caring about the line again. More specifically some of the molds for parts were broken, worn out, or just plain lost. This included things like Ram Man's shoulders and Skeletor's havoc staff. Super 7 had to actually have these parts remolded. But they have finished samples now and are putting them through the final safety checks. They should begin shipping out to customers in late June.

Furthermore we have a date for the Pre-orders for both the first wave of Classics and Filmation figures. They will be up for pre-order on May 5th.

There will be a payment plan option so you don't need to put up the whole amount at once. Also in good news it turns out we WILL be able to buy extra individual figures... but not cherry pick.

Basically the way it works is you can't buy just specific characters. You have to buy the whole wave to get any figures, but once you've ordered the full wave you can then add on additional figures of each individual character. So if, like me, (or pretty much everyone) you want an extra Hawke to display with the alternate head as Delora you can get her as long as you're also ordering the whole wave, but you can't order just Hawke but no Quake.

And finally in other MOTU news there's talk stirring again about a new movie. Now this had been in development hell for years so most fans are still of the attitude that "we'll believe it when we see it" but Sony has actually announced a release date of December 18 2019. They are apparently in search of a new director. McG was signed on for a while but it seems he's dropped out. Also the latest talk is the script will be written by David Goyer so... could go either way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: