80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Blast Off Buzzard Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chenchukon
Tubular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Blast Off Buzzard Series Reply with quote

This is another short series from 1977 of 13 episodes totaling 90 mins that is not available in any format and it was never released.

I was able to gather all the episodes and I'm willing to offer a DVD with the 13 episodes in exchange for either the 8 episodes that I miss from the CBS Storybreak (see the list on the bottom) or the following series:

* CB Bears * Little Wizards * Popeye and Son * The Puppy's New Adventures * The Puppy's Greatest Adventures * The Puppy's Further Adventures * Heyyy, It's the King * Shake Rattle and Roll * Undercover Elephant.

The 8 episodes from CBS Storybreak that I'm looking for are:
The Great Ringtail Garbage Caper; The Double Disappearance of Walter Fozbek; The Pig Plantagenet; The Roquefort Gang; Mama Don't Allow;
Max and Me and the Time Machine; Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy and the Camel with the Wrinkled Knees; What Happened in Hamelin;

As said, I'm ready trade or buy any or all of them.

SharpFork
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, you will probably never find those storybreak episodes through trading. People have been looking for years with no luck whatsoever. I thought I had some of the episodes recorded on an old VHS tape but alas they were episodes that are already available. I will suggest this to you though- look up the details of each episode on IMDb, try to find somebody that was involved with the production of them that has a email contact or website. I've procured a lot of rare series and films through this method, sometimes you need to go right to the source and that source isn't always the major studios that own the program- sometimes the people involved are willing to spread their work!

Aurora
High Priestess of the Cartoons

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good point, Sharpfork. Many of the people involved in the production of animation loved what they did and some may still have copies or access to copies of their work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » 80's Cartoons for Sale/Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: