80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Beany and Cecil Episode, Need Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fernin
Gnarly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Beany and Cecil Episode, Need Help Reply with quote

Going through Beany and Cecil stuff for round 183 of the Guess the Cartoon Character game got me thinking about a lot of the episodes I saw as a kid, and I was able to track down most of them that I can recall.

There's one that still eludes me, though, one that I've been trying to find for years. I don't remember much about the episode, just that there's this little underwater creature, with a funnel either for a nose or a head that it shot bubbles out of. Cecil met it underwater and it shot out bubbles that spelled out RAGG, prompting Cecil to sing the Raggmopp song.

I've crossed a number of episodes off the list in my search, both through internet searches and through the lone DVD I have of the show that has about 10 episodes on it. It's definitely not DJ the DJ, which does have the Raggmopp song, but instead has Cecil together with a dog band being marketed by Dishonest John. It's also not Cecil Meets the Singing Dinosaur, which has the whole gang on land tracking down an apatosaurus-like singing dinosaur. I was also able to cross off Super Cecil, Wildman of Wildsville, Beany Meets the Monstrous Monster, and There's No Such Thing as a Sea Serpent.

There's a number of other episode titles listed on IMDB that sound promising, but I haven't yet researched into every single episode, figured now would be a good time to come here and see if someone else knows the episode specifically. Any ideas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: