80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Koni and the Starjammers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abroden
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Koni and the Starjammers Reply with quote

I've been searching for years for an 80s or 90s anime called Koni and the Starjammers, and the only thing I can find is this: http://awn.com/mag/issue3.12/3.12pages/3.12natpetv.php3. If I recall correctly the show is about a boy (Icon) and a girl (Yena) whose parents have been abducted by an evil robot lord who is after Yena's "magical" amulet. I have an episode of it recorded on a VHS tape somewhere, but other than that and a couple of forum mentions, it's as if the show has never existed!

Does anyone know of this show, and perhaps even where one could get a hold of it (DVD, VHS, anything!)?

Yilia
Radical

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Koni and the Starjammers Reply with quote

I replied to you at Gizmodo, but I don't think you'll ever come back there. So, here it goes: if you go to Google Videos and paste this: 2020 년 우주의 원더키디 you will find many episodes, unfortunately in Korean, but I hope it helped some. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: