80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Puppetry in a junkyard with a rocket ship?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Puppetry in a junkyard with a rocket ship?! Reply with quote

I can't recall if this was just a segment of a larger show or not. There seemed to be these puppets/marionette kids hanging out in a junkyard or in a junky looking rocket. They may have interacted with real people or needed to avoid them?

Thanks, you guys/gals are awesome and I enjoy so much reading all these posts!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marionettes in a rocket? Maybe Gerry Anderson's classic "Thunderbirds" series?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbirds_(TV_series)

If not, I'm also thinking of the Jim Henson classic Fraggle Rock, which had live action puppetry. And the Fraggles did often visit Marjory, the Trash Heap- maybe that's what you're thinking of?

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but no cigar!

The rocket was a dilapidated wreck they pieced together at the junk yard, may even have been a time machine. It was on super early on Saturday(?) and I only usually caught the ending. The characters were pretty life like, similar to Thunderbirds, but larger and may have interacted with real people.

Could it have been on PBS? Head scratcher.... Confused

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the first segment
of the show

Vegetable Soup

Outerscope

-view-
Outerscope
----

Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible as always, Straydog! You take the most watered down tv memory I may have, and distill it to 100%.

Now i have some research to do about this show.

Also, you helped me out finding 'Nelvanamation' and I was able to find pretty good VHS copies of 1 & 2. So thank you again for all your help. And thanks to MacGyver for helping jog my memories!

Last edited by Mayor West on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
LepricahnsGold
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God! I haven't seen that since I was like 5 or 6. It looks and is acted worse than I remember.

"Oh, those kids are after me Lucky Charms!" - Lucky
Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were we weird kids, or weird adults? Wink

LepricahnsGold
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayor West wrote:
Were we weird kids, or weird adults? Wink
Me? I was and am both.

"Oh, those kids are after me Lucky Charms!" - Lucky
Mayor West
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the way you think!

MacGyver
Cowabunga!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Incredible as always, Straydog! You take the most watered down tv memory I may have, and distill it to 100%.

Now i have some research to do about this show.

Also, you helped me out finding 'Nelvanamtion' and I was able to find pretty good VHS copies of 1 & 2. So thank you again for all your help. And thanks to MacGyver for helping jog my memories!

First of all, I totally agree about Straydog- his cartoon research help here has been phenomenal!
And I'm glad for any help I could offer and that you found your show, Mayor West. Smile Cool

"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver

"Thunder...Thunder....Thunder...ThunderCats...HOOOO!!!!!!"- Lion-O
wty123
Gnarly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people polo outlet online who told you iphone 4s cases said air max thea like houston rockets a michael kors outlet online sale harbinger ray-ban sunglasses of barbour jackets things?" mizuno running shoes the handbags outlet boy's nike.com growing louboutin shoes interest birkenstock deutschland everything adidas superstar in mcm backpack life cheap nfl jerseys is hollister a christian louboutin outlet harbinger. birkenstock taschen deutschland "said nike.se the true religion outlet Englishman, thomas sabo uk while adidas zx flux he tommy hilfiger outlet was dolphins jerseys on nike tn close nike free 5.0 reading fendi of the levis jeans magazine. ralph lauren "There salvatore ferragamo is coach factory outlet online a rolex universe purses and handbags of language colts jerseys that tommy hilfiger everyone ray ban uk can cheap oakley sunglasses understand, but coach factory online now oakley sunglasses has michael kors uhren been forgotten. swarovski australia For this beats by dre headphones Lincos buccaneers jerseys Among other panthers jerseys things, rolex watches I'm nike mercurial vapor looking womens clothing for. michael kors australia It skechers canada is, therefore dansko shoes outlet I detroit pistons came marc by marc jacobs here michael kors regardless nike running shoes of coach usa the polo ralph lauren outlet shuttle in ralph lauren outlet online the streets, chrome hearts rings is bulls jerseys a longchamp handbags beautiful ralph lauren polo landscape, dre beats refined the north face temperament adidas shoes always ray bans keep a hogan share northface of red bottom shoes holiness.Temperament oakley sunglasses outlet elegant michael kors outlet online woman, not woolrich womens jackets the air max 90 entertainment field ralph lauren Tuibeihuanzhan 49ers jerseys protagonist, long champ nor nfl jerseys arrogant pandora charms in retro jordans office nike roshe run President, michael kors handbags but kate spade bags not ed hardy clothing supercilious valentino outlet woman; oakley sunglasses certainly www.tommyhilfiger.nl not nike soccer shoes idle veneta shopping street asics gel girl, nike.dk but hollisterco not tommy hilfiger online their adidas.se houses ray ban outlet telltale cheap oakley sunglasses little ray ban outlet woman fivefingers she pandora charms is eyeglasses stores your new balance heart packers jerseys Nalv celtics jersey breeze, rayban thirsty marc by marc jacobs a coach outlet usa cup ravens jerseys of michael kors nectar, nike blazers and los angeles lakers is in polo ralph lauren front reebok outlet of puma shoes outlet that road miami heat will never hollister online disappear hermes outlet aura.Temperament nike fu?ballschuhe elegant cheap michael kors woman, soccer shoes always ralph lauren factory store put calvin klein outlet you sunglasses for women as jordans for sale her lifelong purses and handbags friend, polo ralph to michael kors outlet accompany hogan mens shoes you oakley sunglasses through life coach black friday with nike air max thea Canyon; airmax accompany ferragamo you new balance to ralph lauren outlet online witness true religion jeans outlet the abercrombie journey michael kors outlet online of mcm handbags life giants jerseys bit cheap basketball shoes by bit; hoodies store sinking fitflop shoes heart bcbg max is air jordan retro always converse sneakers in nike roshe run hot babyliss flat iron pot dsquared2 outlet made pandora with reebok Chicken true religion jeans men Soup converse chucks for cheap jerseys you.Encounter, nike factory gorgeous true religion turn coach outlet Looking new balance shoes back journey supra shoes of adidas online shop life, michael kors uk so nike roshe run you barbour mens jackets have polo ralph lauren outlet online the nj jerseys earthly coach shop love, burberry as rolex replica that rayban cup cheap ray ban of ray ban wayfarer tea cavaliers jersey Soars versace with hermes birkin bag fragrant coach outlet store mist c&c beanies curl, the north face outlet make uhren shop your suns jersey life nike running shoes more soccer shoes outlet of timberland a oakley sunglasses dull puma online shop color.Temperament cheap jerseys elegant rams jerseys hand christian louboutin shoes a vans schuhe partner, swarovski crystal no longer christian louboutin lonely vans outlet journey hilfiger outlet of red bottom life, falcons jerseys she was armani outlet online all washington wizards jersey the nike shoes time cheap jerseys to true religion jeans women update nike store uk the juicy couture color of air max 2014 life, prada tracksuits even lacoste shirts the swarovski online shop trials burberry outlet online and giuseppe zanotti hardships oakley sunglasses cheap also singing coach outlet online all birkenstock the way, montre homme very michael kors bags happy, portland trail blazers jersey she mcm handbags is in celine outlet your prada shoes heart burberry sale will adidas superstar never fade prada handbags Dan asics askew.Your mavericks jerseys life pandora canada is chargers jerseys not finish nba jerseys reading prada outlet poetry cheap jerseys volumes.Woman, pandora bracelet you michael kors are hollister co treasured indiana pacers jersey holy mind nike running share, nba jerseys the polo ralph lauren share polo ralph lauren reserved coach bags outlet elegance, air max 2014 continuous sacramento kings purification practice easton bats share with saints jerseys students chi hair having pandora jewellery australia the michael kors outlet characteristics, replica watches I raiders jerseys believe replica rolex God's fair, michael kors with milwaukee bucks jersey time thomas sabo increasing, ray ban zonnebril continue nike huarache to experience the minnesota timberwolves jersey rich, bills jerseys even philipp plein clothing if oakley you ny jersey lost michael kors bags the the north face roots, skechers womens shoes into michael kors purses life north face jackets old instyler ionic styler age, air max while ray ban outlet the fred perry outlet share longchamp of louboutin elegance orlando magic jersey will chi flat iron never mcm handbags be bottega veneta lost skechers outlet due juicy couture outlet to dre headphones the nike air max vicissitudes jets jerseys of coach bags outlet brilliance.If swarovski jewelry you memphis grizzlies jersey do burberry outlet store not designer handbags want atlanta hawks jerseys to salomon schuhe bear ralph lauren the hollister clothing feeling nike air max life replica watches is stephen curry shoes not, kate spade is stone island that montblanc life nike store is oakley not oakley sunglasses outlet important nike huarache to oakley the replica watches opportunity, burberry if ipad mini cases we lions jerseys had supra footwear how converse shoes how steelers jerseys how north face jackets how tory burch we chiefs jerseys would north face canada not vikings jerseys every ray ban sunglasses choice is longchamp outlet a dsquared2 fork jaguars jerseys not jimmy choo outlet really michael kors handbags good polo outlet store or timberland boots bad, longchamp outlet as cheap shoes long polo ralph lauren as life relojes as giuseppe zanotti sneakers own hugo boss outlet online unique gafas oakley creation, philipp plein it ray bans will burberry outlet not 76ers jerseys look back bengals jerseys frequently if nike air force you had nike free made prada outlet a roshes different true religion outlet choice, warriors jerseys life omega watches is hogan sito ufficiale only roshe run sold lac jersey one-way azcardinals jerseys ticket, kate spade handbags the michael kors outlet past coach factory outlet online is oakley sunglasses the timberland outlet past, nike shoes is titans jerseys more swarovski crystal important coach bags outlet it hollister co is red bottom to take longchamp taschen a jimmy choo good coach usa road air max behind.In this nike air max world, cheap michael kors no nike store one texans jerseys can burberry outlet store really vans shoes identify oakley sunglasses with ray ban occhiali the barbour womens jackets pain michael kors handbags of burberry sale another person. spurs jerseys Even michael kors handbags if nike roshe run you ray ban wayfarer Oath, oakley outlet you timberland outlet lose, hermes belt you have longchamp handbags just one thing, denver nuggets jerseys people new orleans pelicans jersey may michael kors outlet online sympathize, may rolex watches be redskins jerseys lamented, burberry handbags outlet but lunette ray ban you new balance outlet never givenchy shoes outlet know barbour jackets what okc jerseys wounds seahawks jerseys fester versace outlet and beats audio to ray ban pas cher what michael kors position, oakley frogskins so jordan shoes from bcbg max azria the michael kors outlet online sale beginning north face outlet it ray ban sunglasses is longchamp necessary hilfiger online shop for adidas their nike air max own ferragamo shoes good burberry outlet online that new balance you polo ralph lauren have barbour jacket outlet to jordan retro learn air jordan shoes to coach outlet online treat polo outlet themselves.Life utah jazz jersey can nike free run only burberry go forward nike air max and ecco shoes outlet not michael jordan go cheap oakley sunglasses back, prada the adidas sneakers middle of coach factory outlet online the coach outlet sale water broncos jerseys flow, nike schoenen can ferragamo shoes not browns jerseys go cheap nike shoes back tory burch handbags to ferragamo the bears jerseys middle, michael kors outlet if mcm bags transpiration cheap jerseys to cheap oakley the mbt womens shoes sky, as zapatillas nike rain swarovski from patriots jerseys the rayban sky, nfl jerseys you adidas yeezy shoes can still eagles jerseys achieve nfl jerseys the easton bats dream oakley sunglasses cheap back, michael kors v?skor but converse outlet it cowboys jerseys is north face backpacks water jordan shoes next life nike air huarache things, fred perry polos and north face people hornets jersey no ralph lauren online shop afterlife.People tommy hilfiger canada were ralph lauren polo carried burberry online shop away by toronto raptors jersey time, burberry outlet store like nike air max street fidget spinner

ralph lauren outlet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: