80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Cartoon memories; Wheelchair / Biker guy with his crew?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slipcor
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Cartoon memories; Wheelchair / Biker guy with his crew? Reply with quote

Hey guys Smile I have seen a lot of mysteries solved, so I'm putting all my hopes on the crew in here Smile

Sadly my memories are vague, but I will try to remember things...

I can not recall any lyrics, but I know the ending sound, it was pretty short, the credits were very quickly gone, it was about 30 seconds long, no lyrics, but a nice guitar riff, drums, with a guitar lead. I think I will try to put together some midi file that will reflect how I remember it Smile

I do not remember much about that series, but I loved it. I remember a metal-ish guy, I think he was fat. He had a lot of curly hair, but maybe I am just confusing that guy with "Hoagie" from "The Day of the Tentacle"; I remember wheels, so he either had a wheelchair or he was driving a bike.

The protagonists should be all human, and in the general hanna barbera style. It was a bunch of pretty different people, it COULD be that they traveled through time and space, but I am not sure.

One more thing, it aired in the mid 80s in Germany, around with Scoobie Doo and such. It might be that it was produced a lot earlier, I am not sure.

Sadly I think that's all for the moment. If there are no further ideas from you guys (I probably will not be able to repeat to questions Smile ), I will try to put together a sound file that will reflect the ending song. I THINK it was different from the main theme. And I vaguely think that the ending credit screen featured LOTS of colours, maybe a whirl? No animation if I remember correctly, no talk, just several names, ending logo ("hanna barbera" ?)

edit: while thinking about it, I'd say it was about like ... 5 people sticking around together, I just could relate to that one guy, he was pretty funny Very Happy

Ill start hacking into the midi right now........ might help Wink

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveling "metal guy" (rocker/musician??)
Large, and hairy
Mid-80's
traveled with crew

Wild guess,...the cartoon supposedly inspired
by the rocker Meatloaf

Meatballs and Spaghetti (84)

View Meatballs and Spaghetti
(Youtube.com)

-------------

slipcor
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Mind equals blown Reply with quote

Oh man. There are no words for what you did there xD

I just finished the file and guess what... you nailed it Smile

http://www.slipcor.net/private/Ending_Song.wav

I dedicate that song to you. It's a bit different, but you hit the nail on the head Very Happy

Thank you so much. I instantly recognized the freaky driving around xD But, no wheelchair Smile .... oh man, I know what I'm doing this week Smile You made my day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: