80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Telebugs Question...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenzer
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Telebugs Question... Reply with quote

After looking 10 years looking for the name of this show based on hazy memories I've finally cracked it thanks to a fluke search on this forum and have managed to track down some episodes on youtube.

But... For some reason I remember it being slightly different. I remember the Ending song... the characters and even some of the villains... but I remember a story-arc that was a lot darker than the usual merry episodes. It involved the 3 in some sort of ship or base and there were other Telebug-style robots running around and getting killed by that Witch on some type of floating platform. For some reason I even recall another main Telebug (not the usual 3 or Zudo) that was also killed off (not sure if there was some romantic interest between this one and the Yellow bug Samantha but it seemed that way)

After watching most of the episodes on youtube I am starting to think I imagined this whole story arc. the later episodes in season 3 haven't been accounted for. So I'm hoping it occured somewhere in there.

Does ANYONE remember a story-arc similar to this happening in Telebugs? Am I mixing up 2 completely different shows? Or did I imagine it all myself?

thanks and regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: