80sCartoons.net Forum Index

a cartoon about an old man with long beard?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annooss
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: a cartoon about an old man with long beard? Reply with quote

I really cant remember the details because I was so young, it was a short cartoon series that involved an old man with a long white beard who lived in the desert, and there was that person/thing which was was like a ball and was always annoying that old man (like destroy his sand house...)

Annooss
Radical

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at the end of each episode the annoying person sticks his tongue out at the old man ...maybe the cartoon isn't american

Icemage
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty vague, but the primitive style makes me think it's older than the 1980s.

Do you know approximately what year you saw the cartoon, what country you saw it in, what language the audio was in (and/or subtitles), and what the general style of animation/drawing was? Was it televised or on a VHS tape?

Annooss
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was european and it didn't have dialogues.
it had so many surreal ideas; for instance, a door would show up in the desert (only a door without a wall!) and the blue character would get confused about how to open it
then it would transform itself to envelopes and those envelopes would pass under the door, then transform back into the blue character.
it was televised, I saw it in an Arab country in the late 80's but maybe it was produced earlier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: