80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Kids vs a 3 headed dragon.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OX11
Radical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Kids vs a 3 headed dragon. Reply with quote

Hi i'm new here so first i wanna say hi to everybody and now for my question.

I have been looking around for this cartoon for YEARS. Almoust every fair i've been to, i've looked after this cartoon. First i just have to say that i watched this cartoon when i was maybe 5 or 6 so my memory is pretty bad. It's about some kids that gets into another time or maybe another dimension and in this time or dimension they come across a three headed dragon they have to fight.

I sorry to say, but that is all i can remember. I think it was an american made cartoon show... i think.

Anyway i hope someone will help me with my problem. So next time i'm on another fair i don't have to run around and explain to every sales person if they know about this cartoon.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woman -Spider villainess
first guess Lolth from,...

Dungeons and Dragons

A group of kids board an innocent looking roller coaster, only to be pulled into the magical world of D&D. Once there, a powerful wizard/magician known as the Dungeon Master gives them mystical weapons. Each of the weapons allows them to assume their dungeon character role
One girl (Diana) takes the role of acrobat. She had super agility and a staff that could magically extend to any length, allowing her to pole vault and defend herself. The ranger (Hank) was granted a magic bow with an unlimited amount of energy arrows. The magician (Presto) was given a wizards hat. The paladin/Caviler (Eric) had a shield, the youngest was Bobby the barbarian who wielded a club that increased his strength hundreds of times, and his older sister (Sheila) had a cloak of invisibility making her the thief.

[URL=Lolth]View Lolth from Dungeons and Dragons Episode
The Hall of Bones
[/URL]

--------------

Last edited by Straydog on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
OX11
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: I thought it was impossible! Reply with quote

Holy bananas! I thought that it was going to be impossible to find this becuase of my poor description and memory, but man.. WOW! You truly made my day sir..... or mam?

You have no idea how long i've been searching for this so if i could hug you i would. If i could kiss you, i would. If i could have sex with you i... probably just shake your hand and say thanks. So thanks!

teddy0bear
Totally Bitchin'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coooooobrrrrraaaaa

Sorry, couldn't resist Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: