80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Another Needing Help :P

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deign
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Another Needing Help :P Reply with quote

Hello all! First I would like to thank you all for giving this a look over. I was thinking about an old cartoon that I most likely watched in the early to mid 80's. The details are very vague at best but here goes.

I'm not certain if the cartoon was a series or just a movie however I am most certain it would fall under the anime category. There is a girl/female character in nature, perhaps a forest. There is an evil rabbit or robot or even a puppet that is constantly terrorizing her. The main thing I CAN remember is the robot/rabbit turning into a human at the end. If I remember correctly he dies impaled on a steeple like structure maybe on top of a mansion or castle. I also remember feeling pity for the villain at the end. His time was done and carried regrets.

Pretty vague I know! I remember the cartoon evoking strong feelings even as a child. Thank you all again for reading this wall of text. I hope there is a sliver of a valid memory in there!

Deign
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answering my own post! The villian was Lord Kuruku!!

Guess I need to look up a Unico show or two Razz Thank you for the fabulous forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: