80sCartoons.net Forum Index

cartoon flashback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geministylist81
Radical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: cartoon flashback Reply with quote

this scene from an old cartoon has been flashing in my mind week, i've tried google, youtube, even asking friends on facebook and myspace. and nothing. its driving me crazy, so i ask for your help. all i remember is that it was kinda anime-ish. there was a girl running down a street, made of stone like the old days or like overseas. she was running to get help cuz a barn like building was on fire, and when she ran off, the girl that stayed pulled out her "magic compact", pointed it toward the water and the reflection from the water put the fire out. peole have told me sailormoon, but none of the characters look familar. the girl i remember had brown eyes, blonde hair, no pig tails. and something else from that show i remember is a glass rose.

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A magic girl anime including
a mirror
pretty common features in this
genre

First guess,....

Maybe,....

Hana no Ko Lunlun (79)
(a.k.a. LunLun the Flower Child)
(a.k.a. LunLun the Flower Angel)
(a.k.a. Angel)
(a.k.a. Angel, la Nina de las Flores)

Basically Lunlun is a 12-year-old French girl, who discovers she is really a descendant of flower fairies. She and her friends Cato/Katy , a cat and Nubo/Wendell, a dog search for a special flower called, the Seven-Colored Flower. This special seven-colored flower is proof of the Royal Family and needed for the prince of her people to become the next king(In another summary it's said that it's needed to cure the ill king). The three travel around Europe searching for the flower. Each episode, she meets some natives and helps them out somehow with her "Key of the Flower" given to her by Cato and Nubo. With it, she is able to instantly change her clothes to whatever she needs by shining the little mirror locket toward a flower.
A mystery boy, Selge, often appears to help her. At the end of each episode, Selge gives some flower seeds of a kind to the natives so they can remember her. There is a meaning attached to each flower in flower language.

Watch Intro
-Original Japanese-

Watch Intro
Spanish
(Realmedia)

Watch Intro
French
(Realmedia)

Watch Intro
English

----------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: