80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Human and alien family set in space on planet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spider714
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Human and alien family set in space on planet Reply with quote

A hillbilly type family (Mother, Father, Girl and dog), get lost or crash on planet. Father pushes a button on a box and it turns into a farm house, This is going to be there new home. On the planet she meets a boy of a local alien race living on the planet whose father is ruler and whose main physical characteristic is having big ears. He's against the humans settling down on his planet, for the aliens everything is about being funny and playing jokes. There is alot of argueing between the 2 groups until both their children fall down a hole into the centre of the planet. The 2 kids discover some small construction ants who are very strong and trying to stop the planet from collapsing due to over farming by the aliens machines. If I remember this correctly both fathers start to cry (the alien father doesnt think the situation is funny anymore) and their tears water the ground allowing giant vegetables to grow. In the end the kids are rescued by holding onto thes giant vegetable while their parents are lifting them out the ground. I think the girls name was Amilia. I keep remembering the mother calling her name while she was in the hole.

Can remember certain details in crystal clarity but unfort not enough to locate it on the web. Anyone know this animated movie?

Straydog
Cartoon Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like one from
the Nelvanamation collection

Intergalactic Thanksgiving (79)
(a.k.a. Please Don't Eat the Planet)
http://www.toonarific.com/show_pics.php?show_id=2849
--------------------------------------

spider714
Radical

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks, been trying to figure out how to find it for ages.
The more I think about it the more I can kinda remember. Even the tune and some of the words the flea/ant ppl used to sing. haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: