80sCartoons.net Forum Index

Carousel Horses Come to Life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aeryn42
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Carousel Horses Come to Life Reply with quote

Hello!

I've been searching for the name of this cartoon for years, and it's been so long I can't quite remember all of the details. I believe I saw it in the mid-to-late 80's on Disney or some other cable network. I know there was a carousel where the horses came to life, and possibly a young boy or girl (or both) who befriends the horses.

I remember something about someone evil who could "freeze" the horses. And there could have possibly been some portal to travel between worlds, but, again, it's been so long since I've seen it. I believe the "main" horse was blue with red hair.

I know this isn't a lot of information, but if you have a clue as to what I'm talking about, I'd be incredibly grateful! Thanks!

aeryn42
Radical

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind! I found it! It's the second episode of "Wildfire" (http://www.wildfirecartoon.tk/)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    80sCartoons.net Forum Index » Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: